This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit from the new Martin Gero interview:

MG: [...] There's a great episode called "Inquisition" which is coming up later in the year where [Woolsey] has to basically defend the program. And I think he does it very well.
    http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/landmarks2.shtml

Comment

^ now tell us something we don't know.

Comment

*Agrees*

Yeah, we knew that Woolsey was going to have to talk the team out of that mess...

And wow, that can only happen if Woolsey believes in it, right?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

If he's the leader, of course he believes in it
          Mia: Don't you hate that?
          Vincent: Hate what?
          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
            If he's the leader, of course he believes in it
            I just hope woolsey doesn't come across sounding uninformed. he wasn't around at the time of michael (early on) and when the hoff poison was first spread. then again, I'm sure he'll be filled in, won't he?

Comment

Not in past things... Like the experiment on Michael.

Although the IOA's policy has always been to let experiments/possible dangers go as far as is needed so they become a thread, aka "Prototype," where they didn't see the danger on having Anubis' son in the SGC, even though it clearly was said that he was working towards ascension...

Emerson dies in Company of Thieves?

Comment

Update:

About the new races that will appear in season five:

Joseph Mallozzi: [...] In an episode called “Inquisition,” the various civilizations that have been depressed by the race for so many years has finally come together to create almost a, I guess, a United Nation of the Pegasus Galaxy.
                http://blog.meevee.com/my_weblog/200...g-with-ro.html

Comment

I'll say it again... time for new news, joe!

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    I'll say it again... time for new news, joe!
                    He spoiled the first 13-15 episode, so what do you expect? The next step is that we have to watch it.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                      He spoiled the first 13-15 episode, so what do you expect? The next step is that we have to watch it.
                      I know. I already said in the BT thread that he won't tell us anything since the ep's are close to airing.

Comment

Small update:

When asked about the most difficult show they filmed to date, [...] For Picardo, the upcoming episode "Inquisition" was the hardest because his character ended up with nearly 10 pages of straight dialogue to go through.
                        http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/07/26/st...omic-con-2008/

A fan asked what episode was the most difficult for each of them, [...] Picardo said his most difficult episode to film was this season's "Inquisition." He said the first day he had 9 ½ pages of dialog he needed to know, and it was all legal jargon.
                        http://tv.ign.com/articles/892/892989p1.html

From IO9's wraithfodder: What was the most difficult episode to film in season 5 so far?

Richard Picardo: We did an episode that is a war crimes trial and Woolsey has to defend Atlantis in court . Woolsey has 9 pages of dialogue.
                        http://io9.com/5029546/the-crew-of-s...your-questions

Comment

Oh yay, Woolsey and legal jargon...

And is that Earth legal stuff, or PG legal stuff?

9 pages... Help me.

Comment

I would imagine both
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

This is still one of the best looking episodes in my opinion

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

the topic is 'inquistion pre airing speculation' not 'how can i boost my post count'

Keep it on topic please
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X