Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else bite their tongue TWICE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most definitely.
    I did think that the female team has potential though, despite how annoying some of them were. I kinda wondered if they could have put them in this one as the 3rd team to go up there.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      You could see those moments coming a mile off...
      I agree, but I think the fact that you could see them coming, and yet you still jumped anyway says something about the quality of this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by syncretic View Post
        I agree, but I think the fact that you could see them coming, and yet you still jumped anyway says something about the quality of this episode.
        Yup just like a great haunted house.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by dannster View Post
          Grrr at those scary wraith soldiers jumping out of nowhere *evil glare*

My tongue
          I suspected both.. and was able to put my coffee down a split second before the first one jumped out... though I still jumped.

Comment

Originally posted by syncretic View Post
            Yup!
            sigpic

Comment

I did not jump once. It was your typical Atlantis & Wraith Hive Ship episode. Though it is now starting to get funny how Todd gets away. Heck Todd could kill Teyla's kid but still find a way to get out

Comment

I jumped. In surprise. Not fear. It's not scary, not surprising.

Comment

I love scenes that scare you or at least make you jump! And I did jump...fun!

Did anyone see the remains of the "eaten" marine? Did they just show bits and pieces of the poor guy?

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                  X