No announcement yet.

Is Todd ruined?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey im new here but i thought in Queen he took over an entire alliance.not just one ship or did i hear wrong when i watched that ep?

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      His queen is dead.
      When did Teyla die?

Comment

She's not his queen.

Even if she was that would be a pretty weird conversation.

"My queen, I know the location of Atlantis."

"Er...What? I live there! You were with me there the other day!"
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Somehow I think he will back to his old Wraithy self in no time by some Aratus bug miracle or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
            Spoilers for future eps...
            Spoiler:
            Todd said he wouldn't forget Sheppard letting him go - I think we might see Todd help the Lanteans stop the advanced Wraith ship in the final episode. I mean, right now - there is no reason for him to turn on the Lanteans, especially if he's no longer feeding on humans.

But that is one thing I will really miss - I love the whole 'feeding' thing - makes Todd dangerous, even as an ally, and it keeps his edge. I am going to miss that part of him...I would like to have had the best of both worlds - the ability to eat normal food, but with the option still open to feed on humans if the urge is just too strong to resist.

das
            I haven't heard that spoiler before.
            Spoiler:
            The one about the advanced Wraith ship. Where did you hear it if you don't mind my asking? Sounds interesting as I've always figured that it must have taken more than just hives, cruisers and darts to beat down the ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
              I haven't heard that spoiler before.
              Spoiler:
              The one about the advanced Wraith ship. Where did you hear it if you don't mind my asking? Sounds interesting as I've always figured that it must have taken more than just hives, cruisers and darts to beat down the ancients.

It comes from SpoilerTV; at least it's where I saw it.
              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
              sigpic

Comment

And this AWS is not the fruit of recent looting?
                The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                  And this AWS is not the fruit of recent looting?
                  Spoilers for "Enemy at the Gate"
                  Spoiler:

(AWS? Advanced wraith ship? If not, forget my answer.) Doubtful, or at least, not only. Even combining wraith hive abilities plus Daedalus abilities, a single ship still would be no match for Earth.
                  My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                  Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    So they're basically pulling a ship out of storage, one of those ships many speculated to exist, which gave the Wraith an incredible upper hand in the war, but for some reason never resurfaced during the five years of civil war? I hope they have a very good reason why we didn't see those ships yet. Maybe a special alliance of queens and keepers didn't bother with the war, stayed out of it and focused on defending a given cluster of planets they controlled and which were not known to the other Wraith? - after erasing stargates addresses from whatever database?

Ah, if only the Wraith goons could have a decent military gear as well!
                    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

May I jsut use this thread to complain that the one proper Wraith character we get in five years is named the horrible name "Todd"?! Why couldn't Michael be named "Tiodd" and Todd be Michael?!
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Todd is an awesome name though. Can't you just see him saying "Life sucking Five!" before feeding?
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

At first I felt Todd was a less than stellar name. Now I couldn't really conceive of him being named anything else by them.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                            At first I felt Todd was a less than stellar name. Now I couldn't really conceive of him being named anything else by them.
                            Hot Toddie!
                            sigpic

Comment

About the ship in EatG, my thoughts:

Spoiler:
                              It's a kind of 'Midway' station for the Wraith. If they were to have the Brotherhood ZPM on board (either the Tria, the ZPM, or the Phoenix is going to be heard from in S5), then they can establish a wormhole with their colleagues on the PG side of the universe, and so that 1 ultimately defended Hive ship (shields, better weapons) can be a kind of serving-hatch, my dictionary says, for the hungry Wraith in the PG.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                Hot Toddie!
                                Here in Scotland a
                                Hot Toddie
                                is a delicious concoction of hot milk with whiskey and honey... that's yummy and makes yu all warm and fuzzy inside.
                                Most appropraite!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X