This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
    About as similar as two adult humans you randomly choose in the street. Very similar, indeed.
    Uh, considering we're talking about two supposedly different species yes, they're extremely similar.

You mean they are both bald humans in a large armor?
    They're supposed to be playing characters that are two different species, and these two different species look incredibly alike, that's the point people are making, and it's a fair point.

Comment

The infected Wraith warrior drones have pockmarked faces, and they don't have blue-gray skin. Not to mention they don't have the red lights on their foreheads.

Comment

I can't wait for this episode tomorrow night. It should hopefully be a good one.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Okay - I watched the MGM trailer (haven't read comments here), and I'm under the impression we're basically getting
          Spoiler:
          Resident Evil Wraith Zombies - or maybe Firefly Reavers? Actually, it would serve the humans right - just because you change HOW Wraith feed doesn't mean they'll stop craving the taste of humans.

das
          sigpic

Comment

Now i know that there are many threads about his but i have found proof that the aliens from Daedalus Variations are the "infected wraith" heres a pic....
            Attached Files
            SGU =Awesome!!!
            Hope it stays as good...
            sigpic

Comment

and heres a pic of the aliens from DV....
              Attached Files
              SGU =Awesome!!!
              Hope it stays as good...
              sigpic

Comment

All I see is far-fetched speculation. I also don't see a red light on the Wraith
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

i dont see how it can be far fetched if i have pictures to prove it. and maybe the light may be some thing that they invented to keep from dying or something that i have no idea but it is very possibe that the creature is the same
                  SGU =Awesome!!!
                  Hope it stays as good...
                  sigpic

Comment

No - not the same. What we see in Infection are
                    Spoiler:
                    unmasked masked Wraith who - I believe - have been given the gene therapy and, no longer needing to feed on humans through their hand, have taken to eating them, instead. Yum. Based on the MGM trailer, that is. I may be wrong.

das
                    sigpic

Comment

maybe that red light prevents them from eating humans. and the aliens in DV could just be the unmasked "infected wraith"
                      SGU =Awesome!!!
                      Hope it stays as good...
                      sigpic

Comment

as i was recently rewatching DV i saw that the red light was flashing on and off when he was fighting with ronan so that might mean something
                        SGU =Awesome!!!
                        Hope it stays as good...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                          Okay - I watched the MGM trailer (haven't read comments here), and I'm under the impression we're basically getting
                          Spoiler:
                          Resident Evil Wraith Zombies - or maybe Firefly Reavers? Actually, it would serve the humans right - just because you change HOW Wraith feed doesn't mean they'll stop craving the taste of humans.

das
                          I think that
                          Spoiler:
                          they go for the humans because humans are the only food they've ever known. The drones are born adults, so unlike the faced males, they never go through the phase of eating solid food. As far as we know, because they never need to eat solid food, they might not even possess a complete digestive tract like the faced makes and females do (although Todd probably already would have brought this up).

Anyway, that's just my $.02.

Comment

Hey DC!

Great to see you again! How's Toddiekins? Gonna cuddle him later on, while watching his bigger bro? *g*

Yeah, that might be correct. Although you could also say
                            Spoiler:
                            that they just woke up very hungry from the process, and they will eat, or try to eat, everything that moves around there. It being humans now...

I doubt Todd still has control over them, then?

Well, if that whole plan doesn't work with the Warriors (and I do think it's a good idea to 'help' the Wraith, they can finally become a people again, instead of killing each other), then it's no use at all...

Unless of course they could find out what exactly went wrong with the ship in the first place (is the hivemind, the person starting the ship, damaged, sick?) Perhaps if they investigate that, do something about it? Do they need Michael's version of the bio-polymer? Maybe there's a different solution for the Warriors, a different virus? Meh. I doubt though that Todd is willing to have his people undergo more tests after that fiasco.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                              Hey DC!

Great to see you again! How's Toddiekins? Gonna cuddle him later on, while watching his bigger bro? *g*

Yeah, that might be correct. Although you could also say
                              Spoiler:
                              that they just woke up very hungry from the process, and they will eat, or try to eat, everything that moves around there. It being humans now...

I doubt Todd still has control over them, then?

Well, if that whole plan doesn't work with the Warriors (and I do think it's a good idea to 'help' the Wraith, they can finally become a people again, instead of killing each other), then it's no use at all...

Unless of course they could find out what exactly went wrong with the ship in the first place (is the hivemind, the person starting the ship, damaged, sick?) Perhaps if they investigate that, do something about it? Do they need Michael's version of the bio-polymer? Maybe there's a different solution for the Warriors, a different virus? Meh. I doubt though that Todd is willing to have his people undergo more tests after that fiasco.
                              Oh, I've been lurking around. Toddie has a new Batman shirt because I am still too lazy to sew him some proper wraith clothes.

On the thought on Todd:

Spoiler:
                              It makes no sense for him to have tried if he had any doubts, and even then, to try it on such a large population. Todd is extremely intelligent and this was an extremely stupid action. The only conclusion I can come up with is that Todd must've been drunk and thought it was a brilliant idea at the time.

Comment

I was thinking that Todd ended up believing Sheppard about the Attero Device, since Todd must have still been lurking from a distance, saw the rescue, and then yet still the destruction of the device, and decided that the Lanteans were true in their actions after all.

Maybe Todd was somehow forced to take these actions? Pressure on him?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X