X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the pallid one? sounds wraith-ish.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    A punishment he deserves.
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 05 June 2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Todd appears in this episode (or at least, planned to be; hopefully Chris Heyerdahl is available).

Comment

it wouldn't surprise me either. he was a great addition in S4 and I'd love it if he gets written for a fourth episode.

Comment

Same here! ^^

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

since PG hasn't added this, I will.

PG15 writes: “1. Do shelved stories actually see the light of day ever again? Have there been shelved stories that have been picked up later on?

2. Is Todd still slated for 3 episodes this season?

3. Is Halling going to appear this season?”

Answers: 1. Occasionally although, off the top of my head, I can’t remember one. There’s always a very good reason why a story is shelved. 2. Maybe one more. 3. Nope.

Comment

^ lazy boy...

*Drops dead*

Watched 8 eps today.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I think we have a title for this one...

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...f-a-trapezoid/

...Afterwards, Marty G. headed down to post, leaving Paul, Carl, Rob, and I to help Alan break his story, tentatively titled The Antidote. We spent most of the day beating it out, stopping only to eat lunch and partake in a sparring session using some weapons Lawren discovered in the storage closet...
                With the info from the beginning of the thread, and from "The Queen", it's safe to assume that the title refers to an antidote for the Wraith feeding.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

this episode is sounding good already.

as long as todd doesn't end up dead from the lanteans (the therapy) "helping" him... a.k.a., steve.

Comment

Here's the whole quote, just for completeness sakes:

Afterwards, Marty G. headed down to post, leaving Paul, Carl, Rob, and I to help Alan break his story, tentatively titled The Antidote. We spent most of the day beating it out, stopping only to eat lunch and partake in a sparring session using some weapons Lawren discovered in the storage closet (“Yeah, I’m going to need a couple of blue pens, some liquid paper, two notebooks, and a staff weapon. Thanks.”). We completed the first three acts and most of act four before running out of steam. We agreed to go our separate ways to think about a phenomenal ending for the episode on the condition that we all reconvene first thing in the morning. Sure thing. Suckers!

Comment

I clain that PG15's post is spam
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I clain that PG15's post is spam
                        you're beating me in our bet.

Comment

Thats the point
                          Go Jelgate
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

How dare you clain that my post was spam! I shall not be clained. Not now, not ever.

Comment

The m and n key are right mext each other. That and fatigue is startimg to happem.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                Here's the whole quote, just for completeness sakes:

Will you rename the thread into "The Antidote"?

Antidote will be against Wraith hunger. It will be interesting, but I fear they will lost from their fearful image.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X