This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
    I'm not sure I know just what you're mentioning. When did all this happen? All I remember being 'special' about Keller is in 'Quarantine', when she said that she graduated from college at 15. Unless I missed something in the season 5 episodes...
    I believe Keller said she graduated high school at fifteen.

Comment

Small update:

Infection has started shooting (infirmary scenes in Stage 6 to start the day, then a move over to the hive ship set in the FX stage),
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...se-of-the-day/

Comment

Originally posted by Showfan View Post
        I believe Keller said she graduated high school at fifteen.
        I'm pretty sure you're right about that.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Infirmary scenes in "Infection" ?

Oh boy. Maybe they'll work on the 'newest cure' over there? Or are they bringing some Wraith into the infirmary, or what?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

Oh boy. Maybe they'll work on the 'newest cure' over there? Or are they bringing some Wraith into the infirmary, or what?
            Or it's just classic whump.

Comment

maybe keller passes out from fear of todd.

Comment

Hmm... Todd can get infirmaried, as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                  maybe keller passes out from fear of todd. (assuming he's the wraith she has the "intelligent conversation" with)
                  Or (wo)manly hunger, bringing us full circle to Hide and Seek and solidifying McKeller.

Comment

Hmm... Todd can get infirmaried, as far as I'm concerned.
                    That would actually be very interesting. We haven't seen an alien medical emergency since One False Step...

Comment

Wow, that was far-fetched...

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                        That would actually be very interesting. We haven't seen an alien medical emergency since One False Step...
                        Well, if it's true that it's Todd's Hive, it might be logical that he's somewhat hurt, or passed out...

With those Warriors being in the walls, and no one is apparently anywhere in the ship, well, where they're supposed to be, meaning that if Todd flew the Hive over, he should be steering it, but he won't be, right?

So snatched into the walls he may be.

This might be a good horror episode? Although they said Whispers was the horror one...

Comment

Actor Kavan Smith has an interview at SF Universe, and comments about his appearance in 'Infection.'

Spoiler:

"The one I'm doing right now is called "The Infection" and without giving away too much; it's not necessarily his own storyline but Joe (Flannigan) and I work together quite a bit in this one. At least two-thirds of the episode are basically Joe and I, so even though it's not Lorne's own storyline, it's definitely a good one for the Lorne character. So fingers crossed that they might go another season and maybe throw a few more storylines in there for our boy."

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Lol, I'm gonna guess 2/3rds is slightly exaggerated? I mean, it won't be 2/3rds of dialog between them, right?

Besides, Todd has to fit in there, too...

Comment

Lol, I'm gonna guess 2/3rds is slightly exaggerated? I mean, it won't be 2/3rds of dialog between them, right?
                              Besides, Todd has to fit in there, too...
                              That leaves 1/3 of the episode for Todd to scare Keller. Maybe it's not just dialog between Sheppard and Lorne, they act side by side or something.
                              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                              sigpic

Comment

Do we even know if Todd is in this episode or is Spikey just acting crazy again.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X