Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreadful pile of crap. Keller can only do bug eyed and smirky. Again another total waste of an episode.

The rest of the team look bored out of their minds. Maybe they've just given up on the crap they get dished out almost every week.

2/10
    sigpic

Comment

Even if Neeva is better than Ronon, she's not in her own body. She's in Keller's body and seems very unlikely that Keller can outrun Ronon.

Comment

When Rodney and Sheppard were discussing how to shut the device down, they forgot that when Vala took over Daniel's body in "Crusade," the link was severed when Tomin shot the device.

Why was Rodney so excited about Janus's personal cloaking device? The Goa'uld, Asgard, and Sodan all have personal cloaking devices and they have access to both the Asgard and Sodan ones.

Their unwillingness or inability to use advanced technology is getting really annoying. They use Ancient medical scanners but still rely on primitive earth surgical tools. They're fine with using Goa'uld, Asgard, and Ancient technology when it comes to killing people, they need to use some of that advanced technology to save people.

Comment

Is it just me, or did Zelenka become the first person in the world to get a stabbing wound from a pair of pliers?

Couldn't they have Neeva use a screwdriver, a pair of scissors- something sharp, y'know?
          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I dont know, i was watching it, then i fell asleep at 8:45 (long week).

sigpic
            Sig made by squirrely1
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
            *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Maybe Ronon simply couldn't be bothered putting in the effort to save Keller (or her body) yet again
              sigpic

Comment

Haha, wow. This show remains completely irrelevant to its premise 'till the very end. Great job rehashing a stupid idea from SG1, however.

"Sooo, slot 18 is open. Should we do a story about Atlantis... or a trite sci-fi romp we have seen at least a dozen times before?" ~ Atlantis writer's room.

Welp, at least Jewel Staite is really pretty. Looking at her is always nice, but I can just go rewatch Firefly for that, and a superior experience all-around.

Comment

When Rodney first finds Neeva/Jen and takes her earwig out, he says something that sounds like, "Come on, it's ?Tinsel? Day." I think he was referring to some sort of special food day in the Mess Hall. Did anyone catch what he really said?

Comment

Originally posted by Gavatarman View Post
                    I dont know, i was watching it, then i fell asleep at 8:45 (long week).
                    Really? What you do ewhen you wake up?
                    Asgard in memoriam

Comment

You know the thread title is a massive spoiler that gets shown up on the main page whenever the thread is the top of the forum...

All I can say, not having seen the episode, is that I hope Zelenka survived the stabbing.
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

I thought that too!!!!!!!! And they weren't just small pliers, but massive ones!!!!!

Maybe if they were fired from a bullet? But from a skinny girl like that? It'd be like stabbing you with something liiiiike *thinks of large blunt objects* wii mote???

Comment

Schnitzel day.

BYE
                          "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

lol at carl binder as keller's dad

Comment

what a piece of crap with bored actors this episode was
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

I thought the execution of this episode wasn't as bad as I first thought it would be. Though this was a Keller episode, there wasn't a total heavy element of her that spoils her character, so that was a nice change compared to earlier episodes of Season 5 where she would be doing things, that is in reality outside her boundaries.

Jewel performed well when she pleaded her innocence and the magistrate ignored her pleas but anywho, it was nice to see the Ancient communications terminal again, though would have been cool if the device exploded when Ronan shot at it. Would have been bittersweet lol, but it didn't.

IMO, Neeva died, I doubt she had a hidden gun and took it out in time for her to shoot at the guy.
                                Last edited by JackHarkness_Hot; 13 December 2008, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X