Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking this episode will feature Keller about as much as The Seed featured Keller.

It'll make for a nice old-fashioned Team vs. weird-alien-encounter-thing episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      Nice pictures Since when does Rodney go to missions dressed like that? Where is his vest?

I am looking forward to some nice McKeller moments Especially to worried Rodney

But hey! Zelenka should better be OK!
      Regarding the MGM shots at
      http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...sode=18#anch18

Rodney has gone without a tac vest before. There may be some plot point in which he loses his vest? That, or just bad continuity

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        Regarding the MGM shots at
        http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...sode=18#anch18

Rodney has gone without a tac vest before. There may be some plot point in which he loses his vest? That, or just bad continuity
        He hasn't worn his tac vest since before 'Tracker.'

Don't really get that Especially if it's a policy change thing for civilians now Woolsey's in charge - why is Beckett wearing one?

Not that I'm in any way against seeing a more vulnerable Rodney!

(cough, whump, cough)
        McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Good to see a Keller-based episode. Preview:

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=178

Comment

from AL's blog
            Carl Binder has been writing for television for 23 years. "Impossible!", you say? Well, I'll prove it to you. His first credit: Punky Brewster. So when I tell you he's been around a long time, I mean it. Don't let the youthful good looks fool you. And although Carl gets a lot of grief from the writing staff for his predilection for ghost stories and his grey hair, he just lets his writing do the talking for him. His latest episode, Identity, which you'll see this week, is another great story that Carl really enjoyed writing.

No spoilers this week. All I'm going to tell you is that this episode borrows technology established in SG-1 to deliver a mind-switching episode with both disturbing and sometimes funny consequences. I'm sure the Sci-fi promo will spell it all out, so I'll let your fingers do the typing if you want the spoilers. For now, I'll just give you some tidbits.

The beloved Dr. Beckett returns in this one, and we are introduced to a number of colorful guest stars.

**snip**

There was a technical issue in this show because one scene required two actors to mirror each other. One was live and one was on videotape. Will Waring, who directing the episode, chose to shoot this on live feeds, which was a challenge for the actors.

Also, keep an eye out for a picture of Dr. Keller and her father at Keller's graduation. The father: none other than our very own Carl Binder. He's like Hitchcock, that guy!

**snip**
            http://blogs.scifi.com/stargate/arch...rs_identi.html
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

from the blog over at scifi.com/atlantis...

December 11, 2008

The beloved Dr. Beckett returns in this one, and we are introduced to a number of colorful guest stars. Once again we were faced with the daunting task of casting a female villain. The casting net stretched far and wide, and the producers chose Dawn Olivieri, an actress and model from LA. Among other credits, for a very brief time Dawn was one of the briefcase wielding beauties from "Deal or No Deal". She was chosen because this part requires not just beauty, but an "edge" as well.

For the character of Jannik, the producers cast an actor named Ronald Seymour. Ronald was mesmerizing on the casting tape, and proved to be a really interesting choice. In my opinion, if you want to be an actor, the best thing you can be is "interesting", because it's more likely you'll stand out. I think he did a great job. Also cast was Todd Thompson, a local theatre actor now focusing on television. He plays Jannik's side-kick Bordal.

There was a technical issue in this show because one scene required two actors to mirror each other. One was live and one was on videotape. Will Waring, who directing the episode, chose to shoot this on live feeds, which was a challenge for the actors.

Also, keep an eye out for a picture of Dr. Keller and her father at Keller's graduation. The father: none other than our very own Carl Binder. He's like Hitchcock, that guy!

And here's another fun piece of trivia: did you know that Will Waring puts a pineapple in every one of his episodes? Now don't be alarmed: it's not a real pineapple. Usually it's a pineapple drawing or something else hidden in the set dec or props. For example, the bookmark Dusty uses to mark her page while reading "The Martian General's Daughter" in the episode "Whispers" has a picture of a pineapple on it. So just for fun, see if you can spot the pineapple in this week's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper67 View Post
                Good to see a Keller-based episode.
                *shudders*

I had to.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  *shudders*

I had to.
                  If Zelenka's part is big enough and doesn't involve him dying or being the butt of some joke, I can live with Keller-based.

It's all about compromise. *snuggles Radek*

DragonLady
                  "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

what's the big deal with this crappy episode everybody is talking about?? They won't kill her. It's just another episode from Vancouver forest
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.dailypress.com/features/d...0,853352.story

9 p.m. SCI "Stargate Atlantis" When Dr. Keller (Jewel Staite) is observed to
                      be behaving very strangely, Dr. Beckett (Paul McGillion) is asked to examine
                      her. But extensive testing reveals nothing abnormal, and they fear she may be
                      suffering from a mysterious psychological disorder. Unbeknowst to them, Keller
                      has traded bodies with a notorious criminal and finds herself at the mercy of
                      a village magistrate on a distant planet, where she's about to be executed for
                      her crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        I'm afraid that's the part which makes me the most excited about this episode, sadly.
                        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                        sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward for both the doctors in the same episode and for the trick they gonna use with the two ladies beeing in the wrong body and all.
                          Poor Mckay, what a man has to do for his lady in that damn Galaxy.... every week. They should return to earth and have a normal relashionship, or he must tell her stay at home and stop putting herself in trouble......( )
                          Spoiler:
                          APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                          (YEAR 0 - 100)
                          "O thou Sun,
                          send me as far over the earth
                          as is my pleasure and thine,
                          and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                          but never hear anything of bad ones,
                          nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            what's the big deal with this crappy episode everybody is talking about?? They won't kill her. It's just another episode from Vancouver forest
                            Carson is in this ep, so hopefully there will be some nice interaction with him and the team.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Carson is in this ep, so hopefully there will be some nice interaction with him and the team.
                              And that from the sounds of it might be the ONLY redeeming feature this episode has.........

Honestly, Keller. In peril. In the woods.................

It's not ground hog day again already is it?

Comment

off with her head!
                                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
                                X