X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer for Identity at SciFi.com

Also embedded on my google blog

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Oh crap, saw the previews and Zelenka gets stabbed! Sure as heck better NOT be a fatal wound.
      I don't think he dies. I sure hope not, at least. I remember some "mystery patient" on Joe Mallozzi's blog and from the hair, I thought it might be Zelenka... I suppose it's surgery to save him after the stabbing (with pliers, did I see that right? Oww!)
      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

Isn't Carson supposed to be in this episode? Why does he have to be in another Keller-centric episode? WHy isn't he even in the trailer?

*flail*

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Oh crap, saw the previews and Zelenka gets stabbed! Sure as heck better NOT be a fatal wound.

Carson Beckett may saves Zelenka's life but He can't do surgery on him beacuse he is a clone without an title of Chief of Medical staff during Keller's missing.

I wish that they bring original Beckett out of nowhere to save Zelenka.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
            Carson Beckett may saves Zelenka's life but He can't do surgery on him beacuse he is a clone without an title of Chief of Medical staff during Keller's missing.

I wish that they bring original Beckett out of nowhere to save Zelenka.
            Abra kadabra zim zalabim! Now we got ourself our original Beckett something like that?
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
              He can't do surgery on him beacuse he is a clone without an title of Chief of Medical staff during Keller's missing.
              i don't understand that comment.

Clone!Beckett isn't the original one no..... but he has the memories and skills Original!Carson recieved up until the time Micheal took the DNA.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I'm happy that new Carson is a clone. It means that our original Carson is, and will always be, dead. Which means tptb didn't really get to weasel their way out of it. This Carson may seem the same, but he is a totally different person. A Totally new character. I wish they would have made a bigger point of that.

Comment

Zelenka! *flails*

No, no, no fatal wound.

Though I will say that Keller (or someone who looks like Keller to the other characters) stabbing Radek may be a touch Fruedian on the part of the writers, what with Dr. Z being so effortlessly popular and all. ~.^

As long as Dr. Z is still alive at the end, I look forward to the Zelenka whump. It's rarer than Rononwhump, but every bit the quality.

DragonLady
                  "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Whenever Zelenka gets whumped, he's perilously close to death everytime. There is no middle ground with this man!

:: shakes head ::
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                      Zelenka! *flails*

No, no, no fatal wound.

Though I will say that Keller (or someone who looks like Keller to the other characters) stabbing Radek may be a touch Fruedian on the part of the writers, what with Dr. Z being so effortlessly popular and all. ~.^

As long as Dr. Z is still alive at the end, I look forward to the Zelenka whump. It's rarer than Rononwhump, but every bit the quality.

DragonLady
                      Spoiler:

Zelenka is in the photos for 'Vegas,' so hopefully that means he survives this episode.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                        Spoiler:

Zelenka is in the photos for 'Vegas,' so hopefully that means he survives this episode.

Spoiler:
                        Ah, but isn't Vegas probably AU?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Ah, but isn't Vegas probably AU?
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes, that's why I said hopefully!

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - MGM Stargate: 46! Publicity Stills - 'Identity':

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=936

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - MGM Stargate: 10 Behind the Scenes Stills - 'Identity':

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=937

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Nice pictures Since when does Rodney go to missions dressed like that? Where is his vest?

I am looking forward to some nice McKeller moments Especially to worried Rodney

But hey! Zelenka should better be OK!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X