no keller in this episode!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    I really should get me one of those you know... OK 2...a Carson to cuddle & a Ronon to...er, let's not go there!! *drifts into exceedingly non-PG thoughts*

The non PG thoughs, happens all the time with my Lorne clone
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

The non PG thoughs, happens all the time with my Lorne clone
      Well it'd be rude not to sometimes!!!

sigpic

Comment

Well it'd be rude not to sometimes!!!
        Most definetly! The clone is there for a reason
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
          i disagree the deadelus variations was def a team effort in my opinion and almost everyone did something in the seed. Although Ronon andTeyla did seem to take a bit of a back seat in ghost.

I personally have been most upset about lack of Keller i was looking forward to some ronon/keller lovin, i mean its been a while since quarentine and i dnt think theyve even spoken to each other yet!
          Talk about what? Ronon can tell Keller the best way to gut someone, and she how to stich it up? The less the better! But I'm sure you will get you're fill in Tracker and I will fill my barf-bag
          If I'll watch...

No Keller is always a great ep!!

And Inga, even though we don't agree, nice to see a fellow swede
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
            Talk about what? Ronon can tell Keller the best way to gut someone, and she how to stich it up? The less the better! But I'm sure you will get you're fill in Tracker and I will fill my barf-bag
            If I'll watch...

No Keller is always a great ep!!

And Inga, even though we don't agree, nice to see a fellow swede
            Ya know what Lenas .... this'll come as a surprise to you, but I totally agree ... not like I've ever agreed with you on anything at all now is it?

I just hope that future episodes actually have some storyline for Keller and not just the love triangle thing

sigpic

Comment

Ya know what Lenas .... this'll come as a surprise to you, but I totally agree ... not like I've ever agreed with you on anything at all now is it?

I just hope that future episodes actually have some storyline for Keller and not just the love triangle thing
              LOL! I hope the future holds something completely else for Keller, but you're right as long as she is in s5, maybe some storyline other than her "love" life would be a nice change
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                Preciselly
                How are we supposed to fight against the inevitable

Hmm, wonder if we can rename the show to Stargate: The Shep and Mckay Show?
                Hmm nice name

Aww me too hun
                Hugs back...But i'd rather hug Carson...No offense

I really should get me one of those you know... OK 2...a Carson to cuddle & a Ronon to...er, let's not go there!! *drifts into exceedingly non-PG thoughts*
                I wouldn't worry about it......We live in the gutter here in GW
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Hugs back...But i'd rather hug Carson...No offense
                  Ha ha, none taken... couldn't possibly compete

I wouldn't worry about it......We live in the gutter here in GW
                  I'd noticed!!!

It's been a very bad influence on me!!

sigpic

Comment

How are we supposed to fight against the inevitable
                    There is just no way

Hmm nice name
                    I thought so too

Comment

Teyla missed quite a few eps in S4 I think at one point she might have been missing in three in a row
                      And wasn´t she *a little* pregnant in S4? I think her absence was understandable. I didn´t understand Carter´s absence in important moments, thought. Well, what´s done is done.
                      But I miss Keller when she isn´t there. But of course, there was no point for her being there. She is the doctor so I don´t think she would help here much.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                        And wasn´t she *a little* pregnant in S4? I think her absence was understandable. I didn´t understand Carter´s absence in important moments, thought. Well, what´s done is done.
                        But I miss Keller when she isn´t there. But of course, there was no point for her being there. She is the doctor so I don´t think she would help here much.
                        Yes she was so it's understandable why she was missing alot....But i missed her

I love Carter but i think they could have used her alot better than they did in S4!

Naw there wasn't really any need for a doctor in this paricular ep.....She isn't gonna be in every ep because they ain't gonna need her....Well saying that,knowing Shep's nack for getting into trouble that's actually debateable
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, ive got my answers!

Comment

You say - no Keller... but what could she do there - to medicate Asurans?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X