Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    "I have a relationship with Todd."

Yup. John just confirmed it. And Woolsey confirmed that they even have 'baggage'. Now - what more do we need than that??! So, forget this McShep stuff, we now know that it's been Sheppard and Todd all along.

Of course, it's been pretty obvious. S4 spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    I mean, did you see how Shep agreed with Larrin about the gift of life feeling ‘kinda good’?? I swear, if that wasn’t an ‘I got drunk once in college and woke up in bed with my roommate…it wasn’t so bad’ confession-type expression, I don’t know what is. On top of that, remember how he talked Wallace into being Todd’s din-din in Miller’s Crossing? Geez! Talk about living vicariously through another! Did you see Sheppard’s expression afterwards? He felt soooo dirty, and yet…so very good.

Poor guy has it really bad for the lean, green feeding machine.

And then there was The Queen.
    Spoiler:
    Oh my, it was right out of a Jane Austen novel! The smitten Mr. Darcy…I mean…Sheppard…strolling side-by-side with his beloved, complimenting him on his decorating, making smiley eyes back at him across the table. And don’t forget John’s line, “I could stop waiting for the chance to kill you.” Obviously, in the original draft, the line was “I could stop waiting for a chance to KISS you”, but it was considered too risqué for a nice family show.

And now, it's all been confirmed. What ever will all the McSheppers do? Of course...they could always hope that Keller somehow manages to steal Todd away from Sheppard, leaving John and Rodney all alone, left to comfort one another in their heartbreak...

My, my, my...how Atlantis Turns...

das
    Bwahahah! You know this means poor widdle ROdney will be absolutely crushed that John is two-timing him with a Wraith.!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Bwahahah! You know this means poor widdle ROdney will be absolutely crushed that John is two-timing him with a Wraith.!
      That's what he gets for randomly going after Jennifer. They're just not ready to realize they're in love yet (what with DADT and all), so they aren't actually together.

And now it might be too late because of Todd. Oh my Wii, that's why
      Spoiler:
      Rodney might not survive if Todd gets to him before John (the spoilers say this)
      ! He's seen through their covers, he knows they secretly love each other!

Comment

Wow, that was freakin' hilarious.
        Pride and Prejudice ala Pegasus.
        So bad, but *so* funny.

Rodney as Wickham and Kavanaugh as Mr. Collins are SO spot on.
        Even Woosley as Mrs. Bennet would be hilarious to see.
        Nice.

Comment

Ohhhhhtay......y'all crack me up. Jane Austen is probably rolling over in her grave over this.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
            Ohhhhhtay......y'all crack me up. Jane Austen is probably rolling over in her grave over this.
            Jane Austen is a Cylon, writing vicariously through the ages as various people.

Her latest work was of course Atonement.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              Jane Austen is a Cylon, writing vicariously through the ages as various people.

Her latest work was of course Atonement.
              *giggles*

If I could green you, I would. To funny

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                "I have a relationship with Todd."

Yup. John just confirmed it. And Woolsey confirmed that they even have 'baggage'. Now - what more do we need than that??! So, forget this McShep stuff, we now know that it's been Sheppard and Todd all along.

Of course, it's been pretty obvious. S4 spoilers:
                Spoiler:
                I mean, did you see how Shep agreed with Larrin about the gift of life feeling ‘kinda good’?? I swear, if that wasn’t an ‘I got drunk once in college and woke up in bed with my roommate…it wasn’t so bad’ confession-type expression, I don’t know what is. On top of that, remember how he talked Wallace into being Todd’s din-din in Miller’s Crossing? Geez! Talk about living vicariously through another! Did you see Sheppard’s expression afterwards? He felt soooo dirty, and yet…so very good.

Poor guy has it really bad for the lean, green feeding machine.

And then there was The Queen.
                Spoiler:
                Oh my, it was right out of a Jane Austen novel! The smitten Mr. Darcy…I mean…Sheppard…strolling side-by-side with his beloved, complimenting him on his decorating, making smiley eyes back at him across the table. And don’t forget John’s line, “I could stop waiting for the chance to kill you.” Obviously, in the original draft, the line was “I could stop waiting for a chance to KISS you”, but it was considered too risqué for a nice family show.

And now, it's all been confirmed. What ever will all the McSheppers do? Of course...they could always hope that Keller somehow manages to steal Todd away from Sheppard, leaving John and Rodney all alone, left to comfort one another in their heartbreak...

My, my, my...how Atlantis Turns...

das
                mental green again, I wish I could green you more! you are one hilariously sick puppy! I love it!

Comment

Lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                  X