Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lantien84 View Post
    Ships that can bypass shields.
    That's it? Us primitive Earthlings have found ways to bypass shields! It's not like it's an Ancients-only thing which only the Ancients could possibly think of and invent.

Comment

ok, i keep reading that people are sure the new aliens from first contact are asgards. where are they getting this info? ive heard that theres a video somewhere showing them without there helments on so could someone please post a link to it if you know where it it, it may be on youtube but i went there and couldnt find it. please help!! thanks
      STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Then

Spoiler:
        I would say
        the
        Spoiler:
        suits while allowing them to be mobile and fight as they did, it would also solve
        the
        Spoiler:
        problem of their failing bodies somehow.

Spoiler:
        If that's the case
        I
        Spoiler:
        would like to see us show them our Asgard core
        and
        Spoiler:
        bring them up to speed on the events of the last 11 years. They then access the core and discover the minds of all the Asgard
        who
        Spoiler:
        had died stored electronically.

Spoiler:
        They then create new bodies and resurrect them and we get Thor
        back!

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
          ok, i keep reading that people are sure the new aliens from first contact are asgards. where are they getting this info? ive heard that theres a video somewhere showing them without there helments on so could someone please post a link to it if you know where it it, it may be on youtube but i went there and couldnt find it. please help!! thanks
          here's an idea....try looking in the episode folder, and the nice long thread about the new aliens...it'd be a good place to start.

And it'd have the added benefit of NOT spoiling others by a) not listing spoiler info in your title as the rules require, b) actually posting the info in a place where you have a chance of finding the info you are looking for
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Check out this thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59607
            sigpic

Comment

Look the thread title of this thread:
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59607

Look at it!

Also,
              Spoiler:
              their bodies are supposedly deteriorating, this solves nothing, it just helps them move around better. Their bodies are still deteriorating, eventually, they'll be unable to create stable clones.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                here's an idea....try looking in the episode folder, and the nice long thread about the new aliens...it'd be a good place to start.

And it'd have the added benefit of NOT spoiling others by a) not listing spoiler info in your title as the rules require, b) actually posting the info in a place where you have a chance of finding the info you are looking for
                For the love of puppies, I truly hope you guys are handing out massive amounts of infractions for all of this. It seems like every time I refresh the "First Contact" sub-forum, another thread that belongs in here pops up.

Comment

The title The Lost Tribe to me suggests that maybe they left before the experiment that ultimately doomed the Asgard had taken place. Maybe their bodies aren't deteriorating the same way the Ida ones were?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    The title The Lost Tribe to me suggests that maybe they left before the experiment that ultimately doomed the Asgard had taken place. Maybe their bodies aren't deteriorating the same way the Ida ones were?
                    You beat me to it, jenks. I'll have to go with door number 2 as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just a few ideas:

I'm thinking that just because their technology is different from the Asgard that we've seen this doesn't really meen that they're that old or split from the others that long ago.
                      If they made that ship and suits it's obviously so that we didn't find out who they were too soon, I meen the one Zelenka tried to cut open exploded so they've gone to great lengths to keep their identities a secret.

I'm just wondering how many of them are left. I meen could the destruction of Orilla have been a ruse. They give us their knowledge & technology, leave us to finish the fight with the Ori, go to Pegasus, create this masked identity, new ships etc and fight the Wraith.
                      I have a feeling that out of all the races in the Four Race alliance the Asgard were the ones to be intrusted by the Ancients with protecting the Human race when they ascended.
                      We know basically nothing about the Furlings, other than they created the Archway transporter in Paradise Lost and they've apparently disappeared.
                      The Nox are pacafists and the Ancients have ascended.
                      Perhaps their imediate demise within six months of taking their gene therapy was a lie.

Otherwise it could be that there are only a few Asgard left, they knew about the Aterro device and have been searching for it ever since they learnt we knew the location of Atlantis.
                      They are an interglactic race so it's even possible that they've been exploring Pegasus for centuries as it's within the local group of galaxies.

Comment

I for one am so glad that they are back I dont really care how as long as they dont kill em off in the Lost Tribe
                        sigpic

Comment

Wasn't there some mention somewhere about the new baddies (not sure how right that's gonna be) being in Enemy At the Gate?

Comment

I know I may be off and I am not trying to say Atlantis ripped off SG-1 again. The mechanical suits look kinda like Anubis Kull armor. We know Anubis retained Ancient knowledge. Maybe those suits were the original ancient design. After 10,000 years the new users found it and made modifications. It "might" be proof of an ancient connection.

Danny's been talking about the armor as a key in identifying theses people.
                            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I just watched the clip on the Lost Tribe. The asgard are back!

Comment

Originally posted by anubis21 View Post
                                i just watched the clip on the lost tribe. The asgard are back!
                                thanks a freaking lot i for one was trying not!!!! To find out till the show aired!!! Use spoiler tags!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard!!" campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                X