Discuss the "New" Race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    I was very impressed with them myself actually. But the whole thing with Daniel. I don't know.
    Spoiler:
    What Races do we know of can not breathe in our atmo?
    gadmeer, but they are not humanoid.......but i found out who...unless that preview i saw on youtube was fake.....
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

watch this (if it hasn't been already posted)

Spoiler:
      http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=oa6ksEXI9qE

Comment

All I can say.
        Is it better not be them. At least all of them. Maybe a rouge unit? I don't know, I will just be so unhappy if tptb do not do this right.

Comment

Originally posted by Hohenzollern View Post
          Could these Asgard be less evil and more "aggressive" in that they are attempting to stop some incursion by the Aliens seen in Daedalus Variations?

would be an interesting twist......i suspect we may find them to be not so 'evil' and more realizing something else bad is going to go down that needs quick action......a double fake out i could see the writers doing......we think this is the new enemy....then along comes another...and the ______ survivors are just trying to stop them from establishing a beachhead.........last act being the few left sacrifice themselves in their power suits to deal a major blow to the new enemy........

speculation, but it fits the SG pattern!

PS: the homeworld like music was a nice touch

Comment

Originally posted by joeynox View Post
            i want to know how they the ship went through the city shield. That chick " I cant remember her name" told shepp ancient ships can do that hmmmm
            yeah i believe her name is Banks?

Comment

All I can say.
              Is it better not be them. At least all of them. Maybe a rouge unit? I don't know, I will just be so unhappy if tptb do not do this right.
              a rogue unit baybe...or perhaps....
              Spoiler:
              A LOST TRIBE, DUNDUNDUN!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Now knowing the "new" aliens are Asgard and most of their tech is too( maybe some ancient tech mixed in; thier ship bypassing Atlantis's shields), since we have the Asgard Core shouldn't we be able to replicate this tech? Come to think of it, since we have the core we should have alot more than just beam weapons and advanced power cores. We can somehow reverse engineer thier most advanced tech, but we can't produce energy puse weapons, cloaks, personel shields, infrantry energy weapons, etc. Dosen't that seem...well....a bit dumb?

Comment

Watching that gives me chills, I kid you not. Oct. 10th is going to be great.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I thought Gadmeer at first, but I am blown away by the reveal in the video. I don't understand why the
                    Spoiler:
                    Asgard
                    could not activate the Attero Device themselves. Or why they are using Alteranesque transport?

Comment

Originally posted by Nadji View Post
                      I thought Gadmeer at first, but I am blown away by the reveal in the video. I don't understand why the
                      Spoiler:
                      Asgard
                      could not activate the Attero Device themselves. Or why they are using Alteranesque transport?
                      Spoiler:
                      they need someone that has the ATA gene
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
                        a rogue unit baybe...or perhaps....
                        Spoiler:
                        A LOST TRIBE, DUNDUNDUN!!!!!!
                        *whacks Tom over the head with a spoon*

Comment

lack of an ATA gene is my bet...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            they need someone that has the ATA gene
                            Spoiler:
                            Janus's off world lab would require the gene also, as well as the presumed Alteran ships.

Comment

How did a homing beacon got to the 'key' device? Could Janus have the Asgards help him build his secret off-world lab? Then the Asgards place the homing beacon on the 'key' device?
                              Last edited by andromeda_dan; 27 September 2008, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I was very impressed with them myself actually. But the whole thing with Daniel. I don't know.
                                Spoiler:
                                What Races do we know of can not breathe in our atmo?
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm pretty sure that not being able to breath in our atmosphere is a red herring, and that they in fact can but choose not to show themselves. This would make sense if the spoilers that these aliens are in fact
                                Spoiler:
                                the Asgard
                                are true.

Comment

Working...
                                X