No announcement yet.

Discuss the "New" Race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo Ya to Jenks and all of those others! I told ya so!

Comment

Who ever said they were Asgard?

Comment

So... my guess is, that you have seen this : http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...tis-12451.html Right?
        The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Karhedron
        I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Blimey, I cannot watch the clip because for some unknown reason my firefox-browser is not even opening the video-frame. I get no error-messages and my shockwave player seems to be installed correctly. Could someone upload the file on youtube ?
          Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

Comment

yep indeed!

i was kinda hoping the furlings from 200 were in there though

that would rock the SG world

Comment

Well...Like I said for weeks now...Evil Asgards

Comment

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...tis-12451.html

Comment

After watching that clip - whats that thing attached to its head! It kinda reminds me of the device on the aliens from the episode DV

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Evil Asgards = The Lost Tribe!!

Comment

now I won't be able to wait 2 weeks...
                      sigpic

Comment

But what I was trying to know is is the Atlantis Gate destroyed or isn't it?

Comment

This is what i think; I think, like the ancients, the asguard had a evil and opposite twin. So, these Asguard (Robots), to the Real Asguard (Who are now dead(Or Are They!?!)) , would be like the Ori compared to the Ancients. They may have been like the original asguard, but they turned at some point in time. That is just what i think, Speculate!

Comment

Originally posted by thedrumm3rguy View Post
                            yep indeed!

i was kinda hoping the furlings from 200 were in there though

that would rock the SG world
                            The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                            Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by Karhedron
                            I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Spoiler:
                              But why will the Asgard come to Atlantis after discovering Janus secret lab subspace emitter, and be so hostile I mean they could just asked for it. I bet the Atlantis expedition would've assisted them straight away.
                              Or maybe they thought that after finding out that the Attero Device destroys stargates also, they will be unwilling to help out?
                              But then again they could have just shutdown the gate network they've done it before in the Milkyway it all seems a bit vague and confusing to me?
                              I'm glad to see the Asgard again and their suits are so cool lol, but still no drones (Stargate worlds game?)

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                The ship the Asgard was using was Ancient, so it did not have beaming tech. The armor was awesome, the best since the Supersolider armor, without having weakness exhibited by the Supersolider armor. It is surprising that eventually it was taken out my mere bullets, when SGA could not even cut through the armor (except near the neck)

Comment

Working...
                                X