Discuss the "New" Race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    There are Asgard in the suits. There is a link to a video in another thread I just saw.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
      Spoiler:
      There are Asgard in the suits. There is a link to a video in another thread I just saw.
      I am flabbergasted.

Truly flabbergasted. WTH.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

When Todd and the Daedalus arrives and starts attacking...

There maybe a few surprises: Asgard probably build in a backdoor trojan, the Daedalus shut off switch.

Todd would be like, wtf happened to the uber beams!

Comment

I did not see that one coming! But now I cannot wait until The Lost Tribe!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freek View Post
            I believe the furlings are from the Milky Way, not Pegasus.
            Maybe or maybe not. But present galaxy are unknown.

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            Ancients aren't from the MW. They're from the Ori Galaxy.
            Or they came from somewhere to Ori galaxy.
            Asgard in memoriam

Comment

It's not the Furlings: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59590
              Truth is relative. Pick one that works

Comment

So no wonder these aliens are uber advanced.

Because there is no way other aliens species in Pegasus could be this advanced, they made the Travelers look like idiotic primitives. Their tech was Great Race level.

I am thinking, wtf haven't they done anything to the Wraith all this time.

Being the Asgard, they were too few of them and they wanted to keep hidden. And they could escape to any other galaxy at will. So not really 'their fight'.

Comment

Noo that cant be!! Why!! Why!!! How!!! Why would you do this!!!

Comment

I think this is cool, 'semi-evil' Asgard. Now there is a species that would able to kick all arse. I found the Asgard of MW a bit too pussified, they hardly ever showed them in combat. Too Nox like.

The Lost Tribe of kick arse, 'take no prisoners' Asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman View Post
                      defienlty not
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

wow that is a surprise!!!!!

i guess it relates to the title: the lost tribe......as they didn't seem very _________- like to me!!! probably didn't feel like going bye-bye with the rest of their kind and buggered off to Pegasus

would be ausome if the Odyssey shows up!

Comment

No. You are wondering how can uber advanced species like that exist in Pegasus? Take out Atlantis like it was trash?

Spoiler below:

The Asgard, the 'Lost Tribe' of them.

Comment

i cant help it that the suit is similar to the halo suit shield and everything
                            did you think the creators or the Asgard addicted to the halo game ?

Halo :

Comment

It is also pretty funny that bullets eventually took one out, however, they couldn't even scratch the armor with a cutting device (except right at the base of the neck). Plot mistake.

Anyway, this solves the problem of having an uber advanced species in Pegasus (making the Travelers look like third rate trash). Because no way this could have happened, unless it is hidden Ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mckay View Post
                                Well... the whole freaking tower blew up, don't think the chances of a single DHD crystal surviving are big chances eh?
                                Come on, I bet Zalenka somehow managed to shape the shield to direct most of the blast out of the tower away from everyone at the last second. I only saw the blast coming out of 2 or 3 sides of the tower, not all 4 (which would have caused some sort of collapse), so that's what I'm going with.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X