No announcement yet.

Discuss the "New" Race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the attero device was probly activated in the time of the antlanteans being around and not after that.

however if it is the asgard how would they control the atlantean tech, maybe there suits? but why ask rodney to activate it?

we all know that Janus was a time traveller maybe he activated the ship for the asgard, and maybe he couldnt turn the system on due to the ancients, they would have tried to stop him especially with them disagreeing with his work in the first place. and we all know that humans can do things that has been shown in old epis.

dont be suprised tho if u see janus in the next epi!!

Comment

Spoiler:
      Holy crap I hope that is Thor somehow

Comment

well my suspicions have been comfirmed!

its the

Spoiler:

Comment

Asgaaard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Indeed
            +371 25500100 +371 22077022

...but they have no need for peace. If they could kill you, they would.
            © Stargate SG1 1x02

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
              well my suspicions have been comfirmed!

its the

Spoiler:
              Okay, that's just wrong on so many levels that I'm not even sure which exactly shade of wrongness it is.
              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Ancients aren't from the MW. They're from the Ori Galaxy.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post
                  That shield was inferior to even Goa'uld personal shields.
                  Ancient Atlantis Personal shields were extremely advanced and effective.
                  How do you figure it was inferior? As i watched it i figured he disabled the shield once the others were safely out of there, not that it ran out of juice.
                  Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
                  Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Asgaaard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Spoilers please mate... wanna keep those who want to keep the suspense up still guessing

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                    Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

That is an impressive catch, my friend! I'm so very very impressed. Have a green. It could be Thor. Shanks is the actor for him...and Shanks is in the episode...so Thor!!!

On second thought...we saw him beam back to the planet in Unending so maybe not.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jringo718 View Post
                        How are the Asgard able to fly ancient ships? Someone must have activated them, but who? Janus? They needed Rodney for the Attero Device, but I wonder who activated the rest of the base and their ship.
                        They could have built some kind of interface which bypasses the need for an ATA gene.

Also this kinda struck me:

Kvasir in Ripple Effect: "Thor sends his apologies for not attending personally but he and Heimdall are in a neighbouring galaxy, dealing with a most sensitive matter. In his stead, I have conveyed the time dilation device as requested."

Maybe that is the Pegasus he was talking about and maybe Thor knew about this, "sensitive matter"... I think the gates blowing up is a sensitive matter and it came down to Thor saying no to the whole idea and these guys sticking around in the Pegasus because they were pissed and finding the other part of the device without the help of the other Asgards.

Meh, just putting some ideas out, someone correct me if im wrong anywhere.
                        I very, very much doubt they (as in the writers) were planning that far ahead and for a different show. Besides, Heimdall was a geneticist.
                        If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                          That is an impressive catch, my friend! I'm so very very impressed. Have a green. It could be Thor. Shanks is the actor for him...and Shanks is in the episode...so Thor!!!

On second thought...we saw him beam back to the planet in Unending so maybe not.
                          Shanks has voiced more than one Asgard.

Comment

Indeed. I got a little over excited there. Personally, I think it's none of the Asgards we've met. These are new fellas. Maybe a rogue faction? Who knows how long they've been in Pegasus? I'm very excited by this. Bad Asgards!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                              I very, very much doubt they (as in the writers) were planning that far ahead and for a different show. Besides, Heimdall was a geneticist.
                              They didn't need to be thinking that far ahead... the writers could've picked up on a stray phrase and decided to run with it

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                              Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

I remember that line, I think I asked JM a while ago on his blog about that but he didnt respond it. I also remember someone mentioning something about the fate of the Asgard ships and I think, note I think, JM said that something will be mentioned on that this season so perhaps this is it.

I do wonder if they will link what Kvasir said in "Ripple Effect" to this two parter. I know they didnt plan for it but it would make sense. I think these guys might be a rogue branch of the Asgard that did not agree with what they did in "Endgame". Question is though, why relocate to the Pegasus galaxy? Why even be bothered with the Wraith when they can go back to Ida to rebuild?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                                X