Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Race of Atlantis. Name Suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I prefer
    Spoiler:
    Jotun as mentioned already as it goes deeper into Norse mythology.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
      Personally I prefer
      Spoiler:
      Jotun as mentioned already as it goes deeper into Norse mythology.
      Spoiler:
      Personally, I prefer Aesir to Asgard, but that didn't stop TPTB from naming the little guys Asgard
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
        Spoiler:
        I refuse to believe these guys are Asgards. The Asgards are super geniuses. Why would they need McKay to activate it?
        It seems to be because they didn't have the Anicent gene.

Spoiler:
        The Asgards have never employed Battle armor it is why they needed SG-1 in Unnatural selection.
        Well...

Spoiler:
        They needed Sg-1 because they wanted to use stealth to get in. The goal was to use something so primitive that the replicators would ignore them and had it not been for the creation of the Human form replicators it probably would've went off without a hitch. Advanced battle armor would've attracted the replicators and even if their weapons weren't completely useless against the replicators, they would be swarmed with bugs spraying them with acid in no time at all. However, I suspect that these Asgard remained apart from the Ida Asgard for so long that their technologies diverged down two different paths. Thus these guys didn't appear to have things like beaming technology and our old friends didn't appear to have things like battle armor.

Spoiler:
        If they were really asgards where were they when Thor was fighting the replicators. Why didn't they ask for reinforcements from Orilla to battle the Wraith? THe Asgards were benevolent even when faced with an enemy like the replicators. THe WRaith made them change their mind?
        We'll have to wait and see, but it looks like it has something to do with them being the "lost" tribe and not the "friendly allies we remain in regular contact with" tribe.

Comment

The Halo.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I hope they are evil, which could explain why they seperated from the rest. It is possible that they have been in pegasus for so long that they know nothing of the humans from earth, which is why they have no problem kidnapping McKay and Jackson to achieve their goal

Comment

Whoa i'm in between two universes and Can't Get Back (That was for all you LOST fans )
              In Halo, there's this planet named harvest and it is a bunch of people form scandanavia living on the colony and the A.I.'s that run it are named Sif and Mack (But is secretly the A.I. Loki) Then there's the capital Utgard over by the plains of Ida and then there's the orbital station the Tiara. Nothing to do with anything here but i needed to get that out of my system. *counts 1 2 3 4 5* ok i back (found my constant , amazingly it was Thors hammer being the name of his ship in stargate, but also master chief's armor ) *rolls up sleves*
              Last edited by unluckynumber11; 30 September 2008, 07:13 PM.

KEEP IT CLEAN
              Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
              Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Working...
              X