Rewriting Enemy At The Gate (slightly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post

So in the 2 304 battle for example they're beating the crap out of both of them without much trouble but then the engineer tells the captain that their FTL drive has begun sputtering at dangerously low power levels and could shut down permanently if they don't power it back up and jump back into hyperspace immediately. They then have to leave the job unfinished and the 304s escape.
    FTL? do we have a 304 called Gallactica

Comment

FTL = Faster than light, it technically applies to any sci-fi method of travel warp/hyperdrive/starburst whatever. It's just nBSG didn't bother to think up a snazzy name for it.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
        FTL = Faster than light, it technically applies to any sci-fi method of travel warp/hyperdrive/starburst whatever. It's just nBSG didn't bother to think up a snazzy name for it.
        i know but FTL seems to have been so interwoven in to BSG its hard not to see that instead

Comment

Originally posted by toby1kanobi View Post
          FTL? do we have a 304 called Gallactica
          Action stations, action stations, set condition one throughout the hive.

Comment

I'd just rewrite the part from when Atlantis landed - have the rest of the team visit Ronon in the infirmary, then the team go out to the balcony where they join all the other recurring and regular characters (including Radek, Chuck and Lorne). And Woolsey wouldn't be so daft as to say "Welcome to earth" to Ronon because he'd remember that he'd been there at least three times before. And I'd give Teyla a line
            Last edited by Lahela; 09 March 2009, 12:27 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

O.k… I know most you will proberly think this is the most worse idea but I might as well give it ago….the Daedalus obviously made it in orbit over Atlantis…..would it be possible…if the Daedalus entered under Atlantis’s shield…while jumping into hyperspace..drop by and pick up the Apollo………and then head towards Earth……while planning to allow everyone on the base with the ancient gene…to use every puddle jumper that they can………… and as they are battle ready…maintain their position under the shield and fire with everything that they have… (So, they have drones coming out of the city and the jumpers…while the Daedalus and Apollo. fire the beam weapons.

Hahahaha …..I don’t even no how the Daedalus and Apollo can maintain their position while Atlantis is travelling through hyperspace. Yet alone the wormhole…possibility they could of landed on the city???

Comment

your all wrong, the wraith should have started culling and blown up atlantis and destroyed the planet....ahh good times.

Comment

Working...
                X