• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Daedalus View Post
    And where was Zelenka???
    He should be there...

instead of amelia...i agree....

when ronon steps out on the balcony and woosley says
    Spoiler:
    "ronon welcome to earth." did the writers forget that ronin had already been to earth before, several times, it wasn't his first time?

Comment

That Girl coming out of nowhere was so random. I was very disappointed with this series finale. I expected it to be like a 2 hour special. I have a feeling that this series finally was not planned at all. It came out of nowhere and they just ended it like if it was just a season finale... Did anyone cry when Ronin died? Omg I was so choked up! I was like Noooo!!!! Not my Ronin!!! That got me good man. I am glad he was revived.

Comment

Is that the girl who sits at the gate room and knows kickboxing? Cause I had no idea who that was when she just walked into the clinic and started talking to Ronan...

Comment

My goodness that girl was so wrg for this!! I just thought about Zalenka!! How could they leave out Zalenka? lol

Comment

it did feel a bit out of place that Amelia was there, perhaps if she'd been in a few more episodes and done more than sit at a console it would have been better

Comment

Originally posted by stinka View Post
              instead of amelia...i agree....

when ronon steps out on the balcony and woosley says
              Spoiler:
              "ronon welcome to earth." did the writers forget that ronin had already been to earth before, several times, it wasn't his first time?
              Woolsey may have just been presenting the beauty Earth has to offer. Ronon's been to Earth on missions, but I doubt he's gone sight-seeing.
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

And... also... where was Lorne?? lol

Ronon looses his temper over the weapons console and starts punching it
                Sheppard: Easy, Chewie! Those buttons are your friends! Just keep trying!
                Ronon: I'M TRYING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Daedalus View Post
                  And... also... where was Lorne?? lol
                  Exactly what I was gonna ask, where the hell where Lorne?
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chuck deserves to be there more then the chick if they wanted a technician there

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                      Chuck deserves to be there more then the chick if they wanted a technician there
                      Yes I prefer chet , sorry Chuck lol

Ronon looses his temper over the weapons console and starts punching it
                      Sheppard: Easy, Chewie! Those buttons are your friends! Just keep trying!
                      Ronon: I'M TRYING!!!!

Comment

I cant believe they left LORNE out of the final scene, too! He was on the Hive with Teyla, Rodney and Ronon for pete's sake!!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                        X