This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
    I've not yet seen Enemy At the Gate, in fact I've not actually seen all of S5 yet, but I heard a rumour and I've been dying to know this ever since but have been a little afraid to ask. But just tell me one thing, does Major Lorne die.
    No, he doesn't.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
      I've not yet seen Enemy At the Gate, in fact I've not actually seen all of S5 yet, but I heard a rumour and I've been dying to know this ever since but have been a little afraid to ask. But just tell me one thing, does Major Lorne die.
      No, but there is a death in the finale. All I'm say'n.

Comment

*huge sigh of relief* I've spent like a year or so worrying that he'd died, I can't remember if it was a fic, I think it was, but I read the Summery and it said 'What if Major Lorne hadn't died in EATG', at least I think it did, and I was like 'WHAT NOOO' not that I want someone else to die, but I'm just glad he doesn't.
        sigpic
        McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
        Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Lorne-fans are among the lucky ones...

Comment

Is it someone from Atlantis, Ooh I hope it's not Major Davis, I know he's never been in Atlantis, but he is in that episode. I guess I should probably wait until I watch the episode. HAHA, thanks for answering my question, you don't have to answer this one. I'm just going to wait until I get to that episode. We're currently midway through S4, so we've got a bit to go yet.
            sigpic
            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

The death he's referring to is a serious cop-out and one where TPTW went to show once more they're chickens.

Comment

The real cop-out is killing Beckett and then cloning him because some fans were angry
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah I'm not keen on Beckett dying and then being cloned, I don't even get the purpose of Michael cloning him, why not just take the real Beckett. Or was it explained why he was cloned. But anyway, as soon as I've seen EATG I'll have to come back in here and post my thoughts on it.
                  sigpic
                  ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

I liked the episode, it was a nice ending to things but not a good final episode. To bad a movie was never done.

Who was that lady with Ronin at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                      Who was that lady with Ronin at the end?
                      Amelia -- she's a techie like Chuck in the gate area.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Amelia -- she's a techie like Chuck in the gate area.
                        Ahh yeah now I remember her.

Comment

Sorry to necro an old thread but is the parallel universe from this episode and Vegas the same one the alternate Rodney came from? in McKay & Mrs Miller?
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Yes, OR, a very similar universe from which the alternate McKay visited a very similar universe to our own. Since there's a universe for every little difference from every little person, it can be a different universe that excludes differences relevant to our story. (I might be getting a headache, and there's another universe in which I'm not getting a headache. And if there's a secret Stargate program, the McKays and the Sheppards won't be able to discern the difference between the universes in which I do and don't get a headache. And now I'm guilty of pedanticalness.)

edit: I was wrong. Keep reading.
                            Last edited by Brother Freyr; 13 December 2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                              Yes, OR, a very similar universe from which the alternate McKay visited a very similar universe to our own. Since there's a universe for every little difference from every little person, it can be a different universe that excludes differences relevant to our story. (I might be getting a headache, and there's another universe in which I'm not getting a headache. And if there's a secret Stargate program, the McKays and the Sheppards won't be able to discern the difference between the universes in which I do and don't get a headache. And now I'm guilty of pedanticalness.)

lol brilliant
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                Sorry to necro an old thread but is the parallel universe from this episode and Vegas the same one the alternate Rodney came from? in McKay & Mrs Miller?
                                No
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X