X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the hell did the Sunzu come from?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
      Is it showing right now das?
      I was going to warn you to strap yourself down, to avoid the damage your going to do to your tv

I already know most of what's going to happen - but hearing it, and actually seeing it, are two different things. I mean - why does Sheppard want to kill Todd? Because...oh, lemme see...he's helped defeat the Replicators and save countless human lives, and helped them find Beckett, and even went as far as at least trying to find a new food source??

No, h just wants to kill him because things don't go smoothly when Todd's around! GIMME A BREAK! (Obviously, Sheppard is jealous...what other explanation could there be?)

das
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        I already know most of what's going to happen - but hearing it, and actually seeing it, are two different things. I mean - why does Sheppard want to kill Todd? Because...oh, lemme see...he's helped defeat the Replicators and save countless human lives, and helped them find Beckett, and even went as far as at least trying to find a new food source??

He just wants to kill him because things don't go smoothly when Todd's around??! GIMME A BREAK!

das
        Just my raving about the way Todd is treated and what I think of Sheppard, I don't mean to offend anyone, please don't read it if it might upset you in any way. I just love Todd immensely
        Spoiler:

Todd doesn't deserve any of it, he should be treated like a king, he's saved their lives multiple times, lost his hives many times, gave them zpms when he didn't have to, changed into those stupid clothes and even tried radical treatment so that he could stop feeding on humans.
        WHAT ELSE DOES TODD HAVE TO DO TO GET ANY RESPECT AT ALL FROM SHEP?
        Thankfully Todd, takes it all in his stride. He doesn't care what puny little Shep thinks of him and just laughs on the inside at what a pathetic little human he has become compared to the man that he met in Common Ground!
        sigpic
        Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
          WHAT ELSE DOES TODD HAVE TO DO TO GET ANY RESPECT AT ALL FROM SHEP?
          Not steal the Daedalus and try to crash it?

Comment

Spoiler:
            I can't believe they killed him
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
              That was Ronan's fault, for destroying the ships weapons, leaving Todd no other choice.
              AND he didn't harm any of the humans at all in FC, TLT when he could've had a banquet
              sigpic
              Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                Awww...come on. We all know he had no choice. He thought (albeit mistakenly) that he had been double-crossed, he was desperate, and he had to stop the Attero Device at all costs. If Ronon hadn't taken out the Daedalus' weapons, Todd would never have crashed the ship. Most everyone can see that, except Sheppard.

das
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I can't believe they killed him
                  holy crap...

that was unexpected

Comment

Snap
                    sigpic
                    Cass Todd -