Ronon's Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    He's not supposed to be Jason though is he? He's supposed to be Ronon...
    that's a good point!

so just let ronon be jason??

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Alright, I'll admit it. I don't get how Dread Wig Ronon is funny.

Please advice.
      Truthfully I don't either I just like it better than the other choices.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

the princess bride

'the dread pirate roberts'

Who was a complete fake. Wesley was about the 4th 'dread pirate roberts'....the faces changed but the names stayed the same. It's a reputation thing

it's also apun...dread locks, dread wig
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh...very clever.

I never saw/read The Princess Bride, so that's probably it.

Comment

It also accurately portrays the emotion I feel when I see the wig....dread.
            I dread the awfulness?

Tis' a many layered name.

Also, I really like pirates!

"Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Ahhhh...very clever.

I never saw/read The Princess Bride, so that's probably it.
              PG... I'm just... stunned
              sigpic

Comment

I'm full of surprises.

Comment

Will they just let the poor guy show his real hair instead of making him wear a wig that looks like it was run over by an 18 wheeler, thrown into a lake, and sucked into a boat propeller...

Comment

Originally posted by Vis Uban View Post
                    Will they just let the poor guy show his real hair instead of making him wear a wig that looks like it was run over by an 18 wheeler, thrown into a lake, and sucked into a boat propeller...

I thunk/whump Ronon, but agree, the wig is just awful, and I didn't think anything could look awful on Jason
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I wasn't a member of the GW forums when it happened but was there ever such a huge fuss over Teal'c growing some hair? Honestly, I don't think that Ronon's wig is as awful as it's made out to be but I still think that TPTB shouldn't have forced Jason to wear it. Even without the long hair, Ronon would still be Ronon, just like Teal'c was still Teal'c with the hair, you know? Hopefully they'll come to their senses at some point...
                      "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

His wig is cataclysmic, disastrous! It’s a octopus. SCI-FI does a big mistake! They are totally blind. The cure is worse than the disease. Let Jason be Ronon as he wants.

Comment

Honestly, I didn't notice the difference between the old scraggy hair and the still old albeit sown on scraggy hair.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

So what if Ronnon looses the locks. I don't recall an issue when Teal'c grew hair I wasn't as active back. For a while maybe we go Ronnon whats with the hair and then we'll get use to the idea and say so what?
                            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Taking a look back at s2, Jason's dreds were awesome.

The wig looks horrible. It's messy and too long. And is what is all that curly junk around his forehead?
                              Don't get me wrong, he's still hot. But dude, if you lost the dreds, just lose the dreds.

Comment

Working...
                              X