No announcement yet.

Ronon's Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many hairstyles did Teal'C have..... including facial hair?

exactly

wtf can't they let Ronon change a little too?

honestly, a little change in Ronon, a little more assimilation into the Atlantean norm, would be welcome...
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

yeah, let the dreads go.

or if jason wants to grow them again, let them be shorter, not all the way down his back
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        yeah, let the dreads go.

or if jason wants to grow them again, let them be shorter, not all the way down his back
        that's better to short and light than long dreadlocks

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
          I thought it looked off but to be honest I didn't look at it too much. As a casual fan not really paying attention, it didn't bother me. I guess when I watch it again I'll notice it now that its been mentioned.

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          It's not that bad, I doubt anyone who hadn't heard the news would have even noticed.
          Originally posted by theheartsofatlantis View Post
          I didnt notice, I didnt even know he was going to cut them off. He looks fine.
          I didn't know about this (either), until now.
          Which basically translates that to the average viewer (who doesn't care about dreads), it wasn't that noticeable.

However, I did notice that he had some wavy hair showing near the top, so I just thought he was finally outgrowing his dreads.

Now, if Ronon had braids like Tyr did in Tv's "Andromeda" series, I think it would have been more noticeable to me. Tyr had nice braided dreads. hmmm, wish my hair was that thick sometimes..

..guys with long hair like that make me jealous sometimes.. (j/k) I had a brother-in-law who had longer (and *thicker*) hair locks than mine (which is super thin -- hair shampoos and treatments don't help), and Ooooo! for a pair of scissors -- I could have made a REALLY nice wig from his hair..!

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
          I don't think it would be too bad if they let him wear short hair on the show. As long as he still has that caveman look. And even if he didn't, it would make some sense because he's sort of grown out of his barbarian ways, to an extent.
          I agree. I'm surprised he hasn't lost those locks a long time ago.. in essence of putting his past behind him, and moving onward forward with something *new*.

Comment

i think it wud b cool to see a little extreme variety.

he's gone from having mass amounts of hair (coz dred take alot of hair to do) to nothing. i agree to still let him look cavemanish. this was the ideal episode for him to lose them aswell.

Comment

Yeah, the first 2 episodes had a weave from his real dreadlocks and this week's episode had the wig, a very fake looking wig as well. The wig has too many dreads and is dark brown instead of light brown with very light tips which Ronon's real dreadlocks had. You could tell something was up with them in the last scene when he was fighting to get out of the bed in the isolation room.

Vala,

Comment

Oh! I got it! Next season they should write it in that Woolsey makes him cut his hair a la George Steinbrenner. All, "No one on my base will have such unruly hair! We have an image to keep, young man." LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  » *snickers* How long has he had the wig? Is this his first wig episode? Because I'm gonna have to be prepared for this, making some interesting Really Important News in hair and wardrobe
                  Does that make this a wig-asode?
                  sigpic
                  http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

i seriously doubt we'll get to watch woolsey wig out over ronon's hair
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Why not Jason put his dreadlocks on auction for good chairties?

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                        Why not Jason put his dreadlocks on auction for good chairties?
                        would you seriously buy that????
                        *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

I bet someone would. Some fans are weird.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Unless someone's addicted to Stargate since release of Stargate movie in 1990's

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                              Ditto
                              Agreed. It looked darker but that's about it. It looks fine to me IMO.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Someone bought Britney Spears hair shavings for several thousand dollars so.....
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X