No announcement yet.

Bill freakin nye the science guy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My two favorite scientists!!!! I laughed so hard when he said "What the Hell was that?" simply because he said the "H word" it was just funny
    sigpic

Comment

oh hell yah! that was hysterical! along with him slapping the other guy! XD

AHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

Yes, he owns. I didn't expect him to play himself

Go Green

Comment

I have to say that I expected just a cameo, but they integrated him into the plot and he acquitted himself well.

Comment

Bill Nye for Universe IMHO

Comment

I found the thought of Rodney McKay and Bill Nye the science guy being old rivals to be ridiculously hilarious. Who ever thought to get Bill Nye as himself was a freaking genius.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                I have to say that I expected just a cameo, but they integrated him into the plot and he acquitted himself well.
                Agreed!

Also when he said "I had it on good authority that you were dead", that was actually a rumour about Bill Nye a while ago. Great references in this episode.

Comment

This was the only good thing about the ep, IMO -- Bill Nye got to help save the day.

Bill Nye + SGA = Win.

DragonLady
                  "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

he was great!

Comment

That was one of the best cameos ever, even though it was more than a cameo.

Comment

Originally posted by Niam View Post
                        That was one of the best cameos ever, even though it was more than a cameo.
                        It was at guest star role
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Bill Nye was just freaking awesome no matter how you put it. *nod nod* I abolutely loved watching him play himself on this episode. Him saying it was rumored that Rodney was dead. Him calling dibs on Jennifer, and then him slapping Tunney. Hilarious. Best part though, him saving the world with Rodney. *nod nod* Absolutely awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for teaching the rest of us who is actually Bill Nye.
                            Now I get some jokes/allusions, like the Pluto discussion.

You should look for the video of Bill Nye The Science Guy on Pluto:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pu2KLUzHbQ

Comment

I hadn't been keeping up on the spoilers for this (were there any?) and I have to say, I laughed out loud when I saw him. I wish there were more of these clever moments, just goes to show that they could still do it if they wanted to.

Comment

Bill Nye is coming to my University! Sorry for bringing back a long dead thread but I was excited.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X