Stargate Final Season : movie ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubixCube View Post
    Well obviously dealing with being on Earth and getting Atlantis back to Pegasus.
    Though I'm sure there'll be an issue with the IOA wanting to keep it there.
    good call Rubix !! the IOA always gotta get involved eh ! Im hoping the Wraith are still part the story even if only a small part !! i am thinking the movie would be better if it went Straight to DVD what do you think
    sigpic
    Kenton Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Kenton-Atlantis View Post
      good call Rubix !! the IOA always gotta get involved eh ! Im hoping the Wraith are still part the story even if only a small part !! i am thinking the movie would be better if it went Straight to DVD what do you think

Spoiler:

You said 'eh'
      I swear that's one of the reasons I love Canadians

It wouldn't be Stargate if the IOA didn't get involved
      Well, they still have Todd, so the Wraith will be involved, one way or another.
      Plus with the name, we know some race, or solar system seeing as we are dealing with McKay and Sheppard, will probably become extinct.
      Or Humanity will once again be at risk of extinction.
      According to me, MGM plan on making them DVD movies. Which is a shame, because I dearly want to see Stargate activate on the big screen
      │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
      .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
      Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

How about the fact that they still have Todd gives the Wraith their way to earth ? i mean they have locator beacons dont they ? so the wraith finally upgrade their subspace communications and pinpoint Todds location and come and get him and have a banquet as well

Comment

Oh wait!
          What if more Wraith picked up on the coordinates of Earth, like the Super!Hive did?
          Sure it'd take them a while to get there.. Unless there are more Super!Hives :O
          │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║

Comment

Originally posted by RubixCube View Post
            According to me, MGM plan on making them DVD movies. Which is a shame, because I dearly want to see Stargate activate on the big screen
            The audience isn't big enought to warrant such a release. Look at what happened to the Serenity, the Firefly movie.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              The audience isn't big enought to warrant such a release. Look at what happened to the Serenity, the Firefly movie.
              I know, which was a shame. But I believe that Stargate has a bigger fanbase then Firefly, what with Universe going on.
              So there is a good chance it would do better.
              But yeah, I doubt they'll bring it to the big screen. I can dream though
              │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║

Comment

My opinion, the movie will involve getting Atlantis off the plant. They might even make an announcement that, yes, there are aliens and yes, we are traveling the stars.
                But then, they'd have to do the same thing on to the SG-1 movie.
                And that would also ruin some of the fun too, I guess.

So hopefully they'll keep things hushed up.
                And they'll go after the rogue Asgard, deal with Wraith that made it to Earth, kick some more Genii butt (because that girl, Sora?, started up her own faction that opposes Atlantis) slap the Coalition into a more sensible form of thinking and obviously save the city, planet, galaxy a few times while doing all that.

And then for the second SGA movie they'll explore a different dimension!
                Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
                My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Working...
                X