Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which decisions of TPTB did you LIKE the most in S5 ? (spoilers for any/all eps)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    4. Not killing off Kanaan and baby and letting Teyla have a normal family life (although I wish they'd showed their relationship more onscreen than just in Broken Ties, or at least had Teyla talk about him more ).
    Well as you probably know I would have liked John and Teyla to get together But as it didn't turn out that way and they decided to go with Kannan the least they could have done was develop it a little to make it more believable than having an invisible lover....They could have developed this relationship instaed of McKeller!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Well as you probably know I would have liked John and Teyla to get together But as it didn't turn out that way and they decided to go with Kannan the least they could have done was develop it a little to make it more believable than having an invisible lover....They could have developed this relationship instaed of McKeller!
      I wonder if the actor who Kannan was unavialable. If not I agree with the little goldfish
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I thought that was done well actually. By not showing Kanan right away it added more emotion to when he was finally introduced.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I wonder if the actor who Kannan was unavialable. If not I agree with the little goldfish
          You agree with me again Yep this proves it...I am always right

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          I thought that was done well actually. By not showing Kanan right away it added more emotion to when he was finally introduced.
          Then we saw him then we didn't.....Invisible lover/babysitter just doesn't fly with me...It makes it rather silly to me *shrugs*

Can you tell i'm in an annoying mood tonight
          sigpic

Comment

You agree with me again Yep this proves it...I am always right

Then we saw him then we didn't.....Invisible lover/babysitter just doesn't fly with me...It makes it rather silly to me *shrugs*
            Maybe he should have been in season 5 a bit more than he was but constantly showing him wasn't necessary.

Can you tell i'm in an annoying mood tonight
            *pleads the fifth*

Comment

Exploring the Sheppard-McKay friendship in many forms, and in general making Sheppard the dark/heroic person he became.

TODD.

WOOLSEY.

Comment

Maybe he should have been in season 5 a bit more than he was but constantly showing him wasn't necessary.

*pleads the fifth*
                I don't want it shoved down my throat but a little development here and there wouldn't hurt.....These guys suck very badly at all this romantic stuff

Now I know for a fact Jel will agree with me on this The stargate guys could learn a thing or two on how to write romance from the star trek guys
                sigpic

Comment

I don't want it shoved down my throat but a little development here and there wouldn't hurt.....These guys suck very badly at all this romantic stuff Now I know for a fact Jel will agree with me on this The stargate guys could learn a thing or two on how to write romance from the star trek guys
                  Not nesscarily. Yes I will agree Stargate will write a good ship. However Star Trek has had its share of good ships and bad ships. Why Chakatoy and 7 of 9 was a good ship I'll never know
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Woosley

Teyla killing Michael

Music in Vegas (thanks for spending the $$$ it was worth it)

Best scene ever.... Shep and Rodney sitting on the dock of the um I mean pier. No, not in a romantic way, ewwwwwwwwwww.

Thats all for now.

Comment

Not nesscarily. Yes I will agree Stargate will write a good ship. However Star Trek has had its share of good ships and bad ships. Why Chakatoy and 7 of 9 was a good ship I'll never know
                      Yes I agree star trek has had it's duds like Seven/Chakotay...

But the good outwieghs the bad on star trek Like Tom/B'elanna, Dax/Worf, O'Brien/um his wife (forget her name), heck even Kira/Odo wasn't that bad...It could have been done better but it wasn't bad.....

Now take stargate for instance...How many ships on there can you say have been done well? I'm struggling to think of any
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
                        Woosley

Teyla killing Michael

Music in Vegas (thanks for spending the $$$ it was worth it)

Best scene ever.... Shep and Rodney sitting on the dock of the um I mean pier. No, not in a romantic way, ewwwwwwwwwww.

Thats all for now.
                        I agree with all of the above!
                        I really loved the music in Vegas, especially Solitary Man, now it makes me cry when I hear it!
                        Someone on Joe Mallozzi's blog misheard Beautiful People and thought they were saying "The Beat of the Meatball"!
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't want it shoved down my throat but a little development here and there wouldn't hurt.....These guys suck very badly at all this romantic stuff

Now I know for a fact Jel will agree with me on this The stargate guys could learn a thing or two on how to write romance from the star trek guys
                          I disagree. I think they handle the Romantic stuff just fine most of the time. The Shrine, Tracker, Brain Storm, and Broken Ties are IMO good examples from season 5.

Comment

I disagree. I think they handle the Romantic stuff just fine most of the time. The Shrine, Tracker, Brain Storm, and Broken Ties are IMO good examples from season 5.
                            You crack me up Mitchell.

The problem with all of those is they appeared out of knowhere with little or no development from seasons
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

You crack me up Mitchell.

The problem with all of those is they appeared out of knowhere with little or no development from seasons
                              I disagree.

Comment

I disagree.
                                Care to elborate
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X