No announcement yet.

worst season 5 SGA episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst 5 SGA episodes this season? That's tough because this is the first season that's had so many episodes that I'll never watch again - unless I need something to put me to sleep.

Anyway, here's my list:

BS
    Identity
    The Shrine (great Shep/Rodney scenes, but this ep sucked overall for me)
    Tracker
    TLT
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yeah it's sure good if you can't get to sleep.....Um are you suppoesedr to looks at the ceiling when watching the telly Cause I think I was looking at the ceiling more than the actual ep It was very interesting mind you
      I found looking at the wall opposite to my TV more interesting
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Brain Fart was definitely the worst episode.. it was painfull to watch..

My next four would be..

The Shrine
        Identity
        Tracker
        The Lost Tribe

ok .. one more......Inquisition..

last one.. I promise... GITM...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I found looking at the wall opposite to my TV more interesting
          Well the wall can be very interesting at times
          sigpic

Comment

Tracker was pretty boaring also
            sigpic

Comment

im just guna go with episodes i didnt like this season in order for worst to not quite as bad as the rest

BS
              Remnants
              Inquistion
              Ghost in the machine
              Tracker
              The Seed
              Inquistion
              The lost tribe
              Outsiders
              Infection
              Search and Rescue

Seriously im glad there isnt a season 6 cause after this season i wouldnt have watched it as for the movie, ill wait for the popular opinion, i didnt like 11 eps this series and whispers, broken ties and identity were on the verge of being a bad episode. Wow this show has gone downhill since series 1 were i loved every episode... shame.

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Here are the 5 episode I will never watch again:

1. Brain Storm
                2. Identity
                3. Tracker
                4. The Shrine
                5. TLT

Comment

Originally posted by ori soldier View Post

Wow this show has gone downhill since series 1 were i loved every episode... shame.
                  That is how I felt about BSG last season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Brain Storm wasn't that bad it had Bill Nye the Science Guy in it. I'm sure some of you have no idea who that is, but for the ones that do...come on at least he is some what legit.
                    Last edited by Legal Mouse; 08 January 2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Us Europeans didn't have the luxury being able to enjoy it because of the science guys cause we have never heard of them
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Us Europeans didn't have the luxury being able to enjoy it because of the science guys cause we have never heard of them
                        Are you mocking who I learned the simplest science experiments from as a child??? Sheesh tough crowd in here

Comment

Originally posted by Legal Mouse View Post
                          Are you mocking who I learned the simplest science experiments from as a child??? Sheesh tough crowd in here
                          Naw....I'm Scottish so I don't know who they are
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm going to have to go with Inquisition for worst - I couldn't finish that one.

Biggest disappointment was probably The Queen, although Tracker was kinda up there too. They're not necessarily BAD episodes - they just were no where near what I was hoping for. I had to take a break from watching for a while after those two episodes - I only caught up recently.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

I liked Brainstorm, mainly because I really found the dig at Bill Nye's degree hilarious. Identity and The Shrine were the low points for me this season, but my all time least favorite episode is still Harmony. I will watch Sharks in Venice before I ever watch that Ep again.

Comment

Deep down, we all know brain storm only sucked because of all the angry Ronon/Keller shippers out there! How dare the geek gets the girl instead of the hunk!

I thoroughly enjoyed it, Bill Nye and Neil Tyson were both awesome too. It is great to see an brains & wits (and axe) episode once in a while, instead of the usual hail of P90 and G36K bullets which is totally fine.

Inquisition was probably the worst for me, I mean, this is not coronation street...20 episode season itself is already pretty restrictive in terms of story content, is there really room to put a filler recap episode right in the middle?

Watching the team sitting in a room playing cards for an hour would've been more fun than clip shows. Pretty light on CG effects too if anyone worries about the budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X