Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
    Because!!!
    Because when people are spitting on my face i don't pretent it's raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No one is 'spitting on your face', if you think you're entitled to new Stargate: Atlantis, you're mistaken.

Comment

My biggest complaint for SG:U is the way it was revealed.... it was definately a case of TPTB kicking SG:A out of bed so that the younger 'smexier' SG:U could clamber in and show off her new tricks.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I laughed at how TPTB "TRIED" to make canceling Atlantis a "smart choice" and we should be happy that they are giving us SG:U....(whatever)
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
          I laughed at how TPTB "TRIED" to make canceling Atlantis a "smart choice" and we should be happy that they are giving us SG:U....(whatever)
          Except, they are laughing, all the way to the bank.
          sigpic

Comment

Well that's up for debate seeing SG:U hasn't aired yet...so they should not count eggs and what not! Then all the Naysayers can laugh "OUR" backsides off!
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Actually, judging by how most of Season 5 of Atlantis has been, it was a smart move cancelling that mess. Ok unnecesseray regular characters. Ronon, Teyla and Keller comes to mind. And it feels that the stories are repeating each other. It feels like I've already seen this before. And the finale was weak...

So yeah, hopefully SGU will be better than this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by blitzsnake View Post
                Actually, judging by how most of Season 5 of Atlantis has been, it was a smart move cancelling that mess. Ok unnecesseray regular characters. Ronon, Teyla and Keller comes to mind. And it feels that the stories are repeating each other. It feels like I've already seen this before. And the finale was weak...

Judging by how Season 5 was whether it was good to you or bad to you was not the reason it was canned, and far from being a smart move.
                sigpic

Comment

The show they cancelled hapens to be the best sci fi show after Star Trek!!!!!
                  The show they're planing hapens to be planed like a soap opera for space geeks.
                  Ronon, Teyla and Keller, unnecessery regular characters? Do you judge the entire show because you don't like a couple of it's characters?
                  That "mess" got a People's Choice Award and is the favourite show of lots of people outside the US. I suspect mutch more people than in the US.
                  Spoiler:
                  APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                  (YEAR 0 - 100)
                  "O thou Sun,
                  send me as far over the earth
                  as is my pleasure and thine,
                  and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                  but never hear anything of bad ones,
                  nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Word.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X