Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vega's situation, a bad choice?(spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    I DONT think its fan spectulation. I heard it in the gateworld podcast.

but the podcasts are fan speculation - unless one of the show's writers actually said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      i don't see the point of Mallozzi announcing this now..... she's dead and they cut the scenes that set up that side of her from S&R.

i don't give a stuff which way vega leant though
      Oh, it added many visits/hits to his blog but no, beating a dead horse, moot point, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        but no, beating a dead horse, moot point, who cares?
        Because S5 stinks like my sock, and the world must know.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          Because S5 stinks like my sock, and the world must know.
          You must have some pretty clean socks
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

then your sock must be the sweetest smelly thing ever......

cuz this season has been awesome.easily the best since the first.... and possibly the best overall.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Actually Reiko's sock does stink, since she says it's "my sock" and not "our sock". Thus it means that yours don't smell, but hers do.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I thought that her socks must be pretty good smelling but have these weird dark splotches that seem to be completely inexplicable, unnecessary, and seem easily fixable yet are still constantly there. Particularly this triangular shaped one. They also have these holes in them that seem like they are almost 2 years old now.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I consider the Vega-death a big fat finger from JM himself.

I don't care much for her one way or another... As far as Whispers went, I could have done without that episode.

But one piece of advice - never fall in love with any of the side characters cause you'll be disappointed in the end.
                  So you got invested in a character and were disappointed by their death in the line of a dangerous occupation? I don't say this very often, but apparently the writers did their job with you.
                  Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHomegaMan View Post
                    So you got invested in a character and were disappointed by their death in the line of a dangerous occupation? I don't say this very often, but apparently the writers did their job with you.
                    Tell me how dangerous the job of a person is who doesn't leave Atlantis, only when they are required to evacuate?

Comment

Between the invasions by Wraith and Replicators, whale migrations, solar flare activity, Atlantis going into space, infectious agents, faulty quarantine and self-destruct protocols... Only slightly less dangerous than never leaving any ship named Enterprise. The danger comes to you. In sci-fi settings, expect to be probed over the course of the show, repeatedly.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Kinky...

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          Between the invasions by Wraith and Replicators, whale migrations, solar flare activity, Atlantis going into space, infectious agents, faulty quarantine and self-destruct protocols... Only slightly less dangerous than never leaving any ship named Enterprise. The danger comes to you. In sci-fi settings, expect to be probed over the course of the show, repeatedly.
                          Okay, when you put it like that...

How about dying in your dream?

Comment

Yup, that'll come to you, too.

Vega's situation's an interesting way to fool the fanboy/girl. Hype her up and then, out of the blue, off her. Make all of us weary of listening to behind the scenes info.
                            Vega would have died had she been on Atlantis at various times, too. Now, if we could just put her instead of Weir on the steps just as the Asuran beam satelite blasted the central tower...
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Just curious. If nobody knew anything about Vega before the show, knew nothing about scenes shot but cut, and her alleged preferences toward Keller, etc. or any of the "how wunderful" stuff at JM's blog, would we even be discussing her in the forums, except for maybe "gee, another redshirt killed?"

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                Just curious. If nobody knew anything about Vega before the show, knew nothing about scenes shot but cut, and her alleged preferences toward Keller, etc. or any of the "how wunderful" stuff at JM's blog, would we even be discussing her in the forums, except for maybe "gee, another redshirt killed?"
                                I think people would notice her after S&R, "Oh, did you see that new girl, I wonder if she'll show up again!" And types like that briefly after the first episode and some follow-up discussion after she was killed.

Not in a Mallozzi world.

Comment

Working...
                                X