Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning Contains Major Spoilers: Who will not Survive Enemy at the Gate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other

I don't think anyone on the list will die.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      I'm thinking maybe Keller because they don't usually let ships last, or maybe Ronon or Chuck. I'm not sure, maybe no one will die, I don't think it's been stated that someone definitely will have they? And I've got a feeling this is probably one of the last scenes in the episode:

Spoiler:

That makes me think it's

Spoiler:
      Ronan
      You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

My guess is
        Spoiler:
        Michael
        it fits everything Joe M said perfectly.
        sigpic

Comment

I officially announce I will eat my virtual hat if it's any of the regular cast (Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon, Keller, Woolsey, McKay).

Y'know, scratch that. If it is one of them, I'm posting here a picture of me eating a real hat
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Pitry, if it's one of the regular cast, I will be here the second after I finish watching the episode, and I will find that picture.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              Pitry, if it's one of the regular cast, I will be here the second after I finish watching the episode, and I will find that picture.
              You might have to wait a bit cos usually I don't get to watch the episodes til Saturday evening at least

but that picture will be online if this is the case. Mind you, I don't expect it to be...
              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I guess it's Ronon.

Just because
                Spoiler:
                he is the one in scrubs
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                  I officially announce I will eat my virtual hat if it's any of the regular cast (Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon, Keller, Woolsey, McKay).

Y'know, scratch that. If it is one of them, I'm posting here a picture of me eating a real hat
                  That, I gotta see.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Darn. Well, I don't watch till Saturday either, sometime around midday, so I just won't expect it right after my lovely friend Ever's recap for me, then(I don't like waiting, so she does brief recaps of what's going on during the show)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                      I guess it's Ronon.

Just because
                      Spoiler:
                      he is the one in scrubs
                      It's possible. It could be someone's vision of him. And didn't Jason Momoa say in an interview that he was interested in moving on from Stargate: Atlantis?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        It's possible. It could be someone's vision of him. And didn't Jason Momoa say in an interview that he was interested in moving on from Stargate: Atlantis?
                        yeah, he's quite unhappy with Ronon
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          Jason said he thought about leaving after season 6 which obviously isn't gonna happen

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          yeah, he's quite unhappy with Ronon
                          he is?
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I believe his words in the interview were actually more along the lines of, he didn't want to get stuck playing the same character his entire career, which is understandable for anyone, I don't think that really says he's 'quite unhappy' with Ronon, though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                              I believe his words in the interview were actually more along the lines of, he didn't want to get stuck playing the same character his entire career, which is understandable for anyone, I don't think that really says he's 'quite unhappy' with Ronon, though.
                              Regular cast member Jason Momoa (Ronon Dex), meanwhile, hinted that he's starting to think about life after Stargate. "Wouldn't say I'm sick of [Ronon] yet," Momoa said, "but one more [season] and I'll probably be good. I'm 28 now. I'll be 30. ... It's just time to move on, and I'll want to play something else."
                              http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=54430

also
                              GW: Are you happy with the scripts coming out of the office this year?

JM: I am. I absolutely am.
                              The first one was great. Me and Joe had a pretty crazy time in it. You couldn't describe it as like a 9/11 thing: we're just trapped. Crumbled buildings. Head to toe with ash, mud, blood. It was just pretty intense. And with our own personal experiences going on in there, and trapped in there, I guess it came out really, really nice.
                              http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...nd_tears.shtml
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                That, I gotta see.
                                *Fingers crossed*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X