This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    *poises Fingers over key board* Look, I am doing all of this tommorow. I did not fight too proactively when SG-1 ended...it was its time...BUT NOT THIS TIME! GRRR!
    I accepted it when SG1 was over, 10 years was just right. I ain't giving up on SGA without a fight!!!!!!!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

As usual they do not give Stargate shows a chance to have a good ending. **** them all. I am tired of being dicked around by these ****ing idiots. No matter who's decision it is they all suck & all ****-Fi will have next year is Sanctuary. Which will be lucky to make it past the first season

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        I accepted it when SG1 was over, 10 years was just right. I ain't giving up on SGA without a fight!!!!!!!!
        No Sir....ma'am......human.
        Just tell me how to get into contact with MGM (e-mail or mail) and I shall do it. And if anyone makes any petitions, post them, I will sign those.

Comment

wait....what happened? can someone post links so i can get the full story here/? why is SGA being cancelled?!!?!?!?
          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
          sigpic

Comment

What's the information for MGM? Me and my friend are ready to start bombarding them with letters and emails!

sigpic
            Sig by me!
            My FanFic's

Comment

We can't let this happen! There are so many great characters and stories to be told!

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RedvsBlue View Post
                As usual they do not give Stargate shows a chance to have a good ending. **** them all. I am tired of being dicked around by these ****ing idiots. No matter who's decision it is they all suck & all ****-Fi will have next year is Sanctuary. Which will be lucky to make it past the first season
                Tell me about it, and the thing is, some people have gotten it in their heads that science fiction is no longer popular, or successful. And not to mention expensive. So, they just can them for reality programs.

Comment

We as in the Stargate Atlantis fans should gather together and help SGA get more seasons!
                  On different websites we have different save SGA groups!
                  If you find one post it below for others. Please.
                  Here's one:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?to...id=35238767603

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                    We can't let this happen! There are so many great characters and stories to be told!

~Dani
                    Aye!

Comment

NO!!!! I AM PISSED OFF!!!!!! WE CAN'T LOSE SGA SO SOON AFTER SG1!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Someone should send Sci-Fi & MGM SPAM BOT EMAILS SO THEY WONT STOP GETTING THEM

Comment

are they still planning SGU?
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm so frustrated!!!!

It's like Farscape all over again.

I don't want a 2 hr movie. I want 20 eps/ yr!!!!!!

I'm sure this is because of SGU. They need the money to start it, so they are getting rid of our show.

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                              NO!!!! I AM PISSED OFF!!!!!! WE CAN'T LOSE SGA SO SOON AFTER SG1!!!!!
                              Wow.....you know you are right. ITS ONLY BEEN TWO FRACKING YEARS.

Originally posted by RedvsBlue View Post
                              Someone should send Sci-Fi & MGM SPAM BOT EMAILS SO THEY WONT STOP GETTING THEM
                              *snort* Yeah...this might work.

Comment

why must all the good shows get cancelled??????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X