Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen anything of Season 5 or of Captain Vega, but it just seems to me as though she's going to be a little disappointing. I'm not going to judge her until I've seen her, though. Who knows what she'll be like?
    sigpic
    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Looks like you've already judged her to be "disappointing".

Comment

One thing i can speak on is that she is a very pretty actress and based on her 2 sga appearances (the actress) i liked whut i saw. She did flustered at mckays erronious mind reading well, and she did shooting the hell out of a dart well. She even had a nice osh## look in the back seat of the jumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Yes, more canon fodder... Bring it on!
          Well as much as some people dislike it "red shirts" are a neccesary evil for a tv show to make it more realistic though I hope Vega isn't one of them.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Firing that gun looked pretty bad-ass to me.
            The director was an idiot for having her fire from the hip... you never fire from the hip. She never would have hit a person at any reasonable distance, let alone a fast moving dart.

Comment

Originally posted by CptSneed View Post
              I read the Q&A with the actor on JM's blog, and from what I can tell, the character has more testosterone than Sheppard.
              Which kind of scares me. She might shoot and then ask questions later.
              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
              Individuality is freedom lived.
              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Working...
              X