This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Did they put Roger Moore's brain in a robot body or something?

Or is this some inside joke that is over a lurker like me's head?

Comment

And Moore as Sheppard? 100th ep is coming up...how great would that be.
        sigpic
        Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

10 and
          10, under certain conditions. I wouldn't want her to replace Woolsey, and I don't want her back as another clone (we already have clone!Carson) or evil repli!Weir.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
            As long as it wasn't some sort of game to roll the fans over a barrel...like they did with PM.
            » Don't count on it.

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
            » 24!

Comment

Originally posted by ripple in space View Post
              if the whole "torri not returning" thing was a big ruse on torri & tptb's parts; and weir shows up in season 5:

How surprised would you be? 1-10 scale, 1: Not -- 5: Somewhat -- 10: More-so than if roger moore replaced joe f as sheppard mid-season

how happy would you be? 1-10 scale, 1: Miserable -- 5: Somewhat -- 10: Overjoyed
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

|| Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Brad Wright was asked at the CC about Weir coming back. He very abruptly answered what could only be interpreted as a 'No'. Sore spot? Hey Brad? Did she embarass TPTB? Can't can her and then tease her with an episode here and there. Can't have it both ways guys. I think she would have been awesome returning but sometimes pride has a thing or to to say about a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
                    Brad Wright was asked at the CC about Weir coming back. He very abruptly answered what could only be interpreted as a 'No'. Sore spot? Hey Brad? Did she embarass TPTB? Can't can her and then tease her with an episode here and there. Can't have it both ways guys. I think she would have been awesome returning but sometimes pride has a thing or to to say about a decision.
                    TBTB wanted her back but she decided against it
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
                      I thought he was talking about TF at first but JF said something about the character being dead and Brad said "No she's asking about the original actor that played Weir in 'Lost City'"

I don't think anybody embarassed anybody tbh. I think they asked her to return for an appearance in s5 and she declined. I think that's pretty simple and doesn't really reflect negatively on either side.
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        » 24!
                        620448401733240000000000?

Spoiler:
                        Only Math geeks would know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                          I thought he was talking about TF at first but JF said something about the character being dead and Brad said "No she's asking about the original actor that played Weir in 'Lost City'"

I don't think anybody embarassed anybody tbh. I think they asked her to return for an appearance in s5 and she declined. I think that's pretty simple and doesn't really reflect negatively on either side.
                          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            620448401733240000000000?

Spoiler:
                            Only Math geeks would know what I'm talking about.
                            Hmm I'm not one of them.

Comment

Surprise: 3
                              Happy: 8

Comment

Surprised - 5

Happy - 1
                                .:.
                                My Art Blog .:. A J.F. Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X