X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    looked like borg to me
    I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought they looked like borg too.
    sigpic

Comment

not sure about this visual look

kinda like something borrowed from the pages of StarTrek or Babylon-5

Comment

It probably the reapers
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Bey0nd View Post
          not sure about this visual look

kinda like something borrowed from the pages of StarTrek or Babylon-5
          I think that's the idea and personally have no problem with that as long as the plots don't mimic B5.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The enemy looks like Kromagg from Sliders to me... would also fit with that traveling to alternate realitys to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              I think that's the idea and personally have no problem with that as long as the plots don't mimic B5.
              don't worry, I doubt any of Stargate writer is able to write like JMS
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                They're just a one off enemy.
                For now, anyway. But, we do have statements from TPTB that they may bring them back because they liked them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  For now, anyway. But, we do have statements from TPTB that they may bring them back because they liked them so much.
                  Really? Interesting, well I hope they give a bit of backstory on them this episode and perhaps if we get a season 6 then they get to appear again.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Velocy View Post
                    The enemy looks like Kromagg from Sliders to me... would also fit with that traveling to alternate realitys to me.
                    They were kickass, they need to appear again

Comment

I thought the new enemy looked almost like a wraith and replicator hybrid type creature. Their technology looked like a cross between wraith and replicator tech, and I thought parts of their faces had similarities to the wraith king that Ronon fought in Sateda.

Comment

Working...
                      X