Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[HUGESPOILERS]I believe that the furlings are going to be introduced in the two parter because in a later episode summary it said that they found an "Ancient race" which suggests furlings and i'm not sure who said this but someone from stargate said they would try to introduce the furlings in stargate atlantis since they didn't get a chance in SG-1 [/SPOILERS]

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaEickmann View Post
      [HUGESPOILERS]I believe that the furlings are going to be introduced in the two parter because in a later episode summary it said that they found an "Ancient race" which suggests furlings
      Belouchi writes: Is season 5 Atlantis the season where we will finally see the Furlings?

Answer: Nope, sorry.
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...e-month-front/

Originally posted by RebeccaEickmann View Post
      and i'm not sure who said this but someone from stargate said they would try to introduce the furlings in stargate atlantis since they didn't get a chance in SG-1 [/SPOILERS]
      I dont think so
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

With the Asgard coming in season 5 it would be amazing to finally see the furlings but it would seem abit "too much" to fast i think, the furlings is an amazing wildcard for stargate, and once they play it their ratings will hit the roof due to all the SG-1 fan base who havnt gone to SGA will tune in for the season that introduces them.

But if the do introduce the furlings in season 6 all i can say is "wow! drool!", they've always been a race i've been most intrested in, with there amazing technology and a new mytholigy along side what there like would just be a pure brain orgasm for me lol.

Comment

Furlings would be one thing from SG-1 that I would love to see in SGA. We all love mysteries.

And even if we get the Asgard ancestors, that'll be pretty decent.....

I still prefer something totally brilliantly new. That'd be the jackpot for me, but the 2 afore mentioned possiblities would be a good 2nd best.....

Comment

Really I don't think we will be seeing the Furlings on SGA anytime soon, if at all.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I think that, when the writers said they HATE THE FURLINGS, we can safely assume they will never be using them. They were a mistake.

Besides, they got blown up in one of those eps... W X-T! or 200?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                I think that, when the writers said they HATE THE FURLINGS, we can safely assume they will never be using them. They were a mistake.

Well at least a parody version of them were blown up since it was a script that SG-1 were working on for that movie thing

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

And that says enough me thinks
                  Mia: Don't you hate that?
                  Vincent: Hate what?
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    My money is still on Loki, though that might be a bit too obvious...
                    Thor and Loki in an Asguard ship landing on Atlantis deck!!!!!!!!
                    WOW
                    Spoiler:
                    APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                    (YEAR 0 - 100)
                    "O thou Sun,
                    send me as far over the earth
                    as is my pleasure and thine,
                    and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                    but never hear anything of bad ones,
                    nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

they don't hate them, however TBTB did say it was a mistake to mention them

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                      Thor and Loki in an Asguard ship landing on Atlantis deck!!!!!!!!
                      WOW
                      Asgard
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jumper_one View Post
                        they don't hate them, however tbtb did say it was a mistake to mention them

asgard
                        ooookeik
                        Spoiler:
                        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                        (YEAR 0 - 100)
                        "O thou Sun,
                        send me as far over the earth
                        as is my pleasure and thine,
                        and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                        but never hear anything of bad ones,
                        nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

The new bad guys looks good! I hope they stick around for more than one episode. I DON"T WANT the new bad guys looking like humans or week Asgards.

Comment

Working...
                          X