This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
    That's true. It's actually a rehash of about 700,000,000 other Stargate episodes wherein a character is possessed or infested by some sort of alien entity/technology.
    Oh for crying out loud. Just because an episodehas a miniscule part that only vaugely has even a remote similarity to another episode does not a rehash make.*end rant and goes away before I say something I'll regret*
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Oh for crying out loud. Just because an episode has a minuscule part that only vaguely has even a remote similarity to another episode does not a rehash make.*end rant and goes away before I say something I'll regret*
      *Kissy*

I agree. If you don't like to see things that weren't in other tv-shows before, go watch the oldest show out there, cos the rest will maybe have an element or two the same as that old one.

If you don't like it, dump the show, and move on. No need to whine about things you have full control over.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        And ewwwww.

I agree. If you don't like to see things that weren't in other tv-shows before, go watch the oldest show out there, cos the rest will maybe have an element or two the same as that old one.

If you don't like it, dump the show, and move on. No need to whine about things you have full control over.
        Couldn't have said it better myself.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
          X