Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are ratings up or down from last season?

Comment

Originally posted by X-3-0-2 View Post
      So are ratings up or down from last season?
      They are up.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        They are up.
        no matter how low they are, they're still high

just kidding. You know me
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          no matter how low they are, they're still high

just kidding. You know me
          Haha... SciFi does have a high tolerance for low ratings.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
            Haha... SciFi does have a high tolerance for low ratings.
            low? let's wait for the final numbers
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by GateofDOOM View Post
              Is Dr. Horrible still number 1,2 and 3?
              Hey I didn't see your post till just now. Dr. Horrible has the 2, 3, and 4 spots. #1 most downloaded is some show called 'The Secret Life of the American Teenager' Evidently about some girl who gets pregnant. Hmm.. That over SGA?! Oooookay, sure. It's another "pretty white kids with problems" type of show.. *sigh*

Shep 'Home' sig made by Luciana! (I made the rest.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Comment

SusantheTartanTurtle writes: “*I don’t understand the ratings system for TV programmes. What does the number - 1.35 (or whatever) actually mean?

Answers: 1) 1 ratings point = 1.1 households. The 1.35 for our premiere indicates that approximately 1.5 million households tuned into the 10:00 p.m. telecast of Search and Rescue. Those are same-day viewers. The show averages a 30% bump from households that DVR or Tivo the show. So, all in, almost 2 million households saw the premiere. Is that good enough to get us a sixth season pick-up? Only the network knows.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-john-picacio/
                sigpic

Comment

To add to what Joe M said. The Viewer per household is a big thing. SGA seems to have a higher V.P.H. than shows like BSG.

Also Search and Rescue could very well see around 2.2 Million + viewers after all the numbers are counted.
                  sigpic

Comment

To add to what Joe M said. The Viewer per household is a big thing. SGA seems to have a higher V.P.H. than shows like BSG.

Also Search and Rescue could very well see around 2.2 Million + viewers after all the numbers are counted.
                    also he said 1.35 equals 1.5 million viewers but we know it's actually 1.8 million. add 30% and you got 2.1 million viewers after live +7
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      also he said 1.35 equals 1.5 million viewers but we know it's actually 1.8 million. add 30% and you got 2.1 million viewers after live +7
                      I had to re-read that because he said households. It was 1.8 Million viewers.

The network bases revenue on Viewers.
                      sigpic

Comment

I had to re-read that because he said households. It was 1.8 Million viewers.

The network bases revenue on Viewers.
                        oops you're right, Joe was indeed talking about households
                        sigpic

Comment

low? let's wait for the final numbers
                          let's just say 1.2-1.6 don't impress me that much. And I still don't measure quality by ratings. But this is off-topic
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            let's just say 1.2-1.6 don't impress me that much. And I still don't measure quality by ratings. But this is off-topic
                            really? and which shows manage to get a 1.6+ for live +sd? GHI (sometimes) and...?
                            sigpic

Comment

really? and which shows manage to get a 1.6+ for live +sd? GHI (sometimes) and...?
                              Did you know that SGA's 2nd half of Season 4 actually peformed better in total viewers than GHI's last season overall? GHI only aired like around 8 to 10 eps. So I think it's a fair comparison.
                              sigpic

Comment

Did you know that SGA's 2nd half of Season 4 actually peformed better in total viewers than GHI's last season overall? GHI only aired like around 8 to 10 eps. So I think it's a fair comparison.
                                hm no I didn't know this, very interesting Atlantis has a higher VPH than GHI, right? I guess that's another reason for the different total viewers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X