This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I'm in for episode 200!

Think the 'best' of both galaxies has Todd in it too? Because he's in another episode which we have heard nothing about!

Unless he's going to Vegas in 19, should that happen? *g*

OMG. Todd with sunglasses!
    Last edited by GoSpikey; 04 July 2008, 01:19 PM.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
      You know what I meant Jumper
      yup I know

I thought the more recent interviews and press releases have confirmed Sam's coming back in 2...100.
      nope TBTB said they'd like her to appear in the 100th ep but it depends on AT's schedule
      Janet writes: “Just wondering, is it just the one episode for Amanda Tapping at the moment or are there going to be more later in the season.”

Answer: There should be more than one Amanda appearance in season 5 - but, as I’ve said from the start, it all depends on her schedule.
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...cold-darkness/

As for Vala... I didn't see that one... well... we could still have Sam/Teal'c/Mitchel for an earth-based epi... we know next to nothing about the finale other than it involves Earth, gonna be a big crossover, and the crew's doing something in Vegas
      true but I still think it'll just be the team and Sam

(though that could simply be a great big cast and crew party... or a team up with CSI... OH COME ON! YOU ALL WANT TO SEE THAT! )

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Oh, I'm in for episode 200!

Think the 'best' of both galaxies has Todd in it too? Because he's in another one which we have heard nothing about!
      sure why not? Joe said
      JM: Doing more with Todd than just a recurring character? You mean, are we planning to make him part of the team? Nope. Todd, like Michael, works best as a recurring player. We have interesting plans for both. Watch for Michael to put in an appearance or two in Season 5, and expect to see Todd in at least five episodes this upcoming season.
      http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...view/800042483

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Unless he's going to Vegas in 19, should that happen? *g*

OMG. Todd with sunglasses!
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
        Ah well. How come?
        Probably because of how much it costs to get him on the show.

Comment

You'd think he wouldn't charge that much to work for a week on one episode, considering how much money he's made off the franchise.

Comment

According to Mallozzi he charges a lot, he said something along the lines of 'you could buy a hell of a lot of space battles for the amount of money it takes to hire RDA'.

Comment

well atleast there's continuum!

Comment

Working...
              X