Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you staying spoiler free for season 5?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBA View Post
    ''And you will never believe wat happens in the last five minutes!!!1!!1!!''
    Gah. Precisely! Prime example! Granted pretty much anyone in active fandom would know that one anyway but with that ad Skiffy guaranteed that anyone who happened to see the ad certainly could believe what happens in the last five minutes!
    sigpic

Comment

At first I didn't mind being a little spoiled, but I saw one the other day that concerned something pretty big in a future episode, and now I'm going altogether spoiler-free.
      If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

I neeeeeeeeed my spoilers.

Comment

I know I'll have a moment of weakness sooner or later, so I don't even bother trying to avoid them anymore.

Comment

I like some spoilers but not really big ones
            supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

I don't like hearing spoilers because I feel that it ruins the experience, but minor ones are okay. For example, I knew Carson was going to die before it happened and I knew that Woolsey was going to become the leader of Atlantis, and that wasn't too bad. It ruined it a little, but it was still nice to see how the things were done.
              Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

I try to keep spoiler free, but am able to only keep spoiler lite. It's OK - and improves the show for me. The big surprise in S&R, at the end of The Kindred, end of BAMSR, etc. I was able to either not know or I forgot so it was like I didn't know. Made the "ta-da" moments even better for me.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

I am doing my best. I like knowing why some things happen, though. This way when my dad who is the ultimate-spoiler free guy (I could count the number of hours he has spent on the internet in his life on one hand) asks a question such as "Now why would they .... ?" I have an answer for him. This way he doesn't think the producers are idiots. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X