Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My inner PR freak is going nuts over these pictures. These are promo shots. These are what Skiffy uses to garner attention for the show. How did their PR department let this go? You think someone would say "These are absolutely dreadful; send them back and have a new batch made." I certainly would.

Also, isn't SciFi headquarters in the NBC-Uni building in NYC? They couldn't have paid some NYU art student to do it? It would have been better than this.
    They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
    Spoiler:
    Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Since they're pretty lax with their promo pics, I'm considering selling my own Season 5 promo pic to MGM for the DvD cover.

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
        Since they're pretty lax with their promo pics, I'm considering selling my own Season 5 promo pic to MGM for the DvD cover.

It'd be a marked improvement.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

No, that's too good.

Oh, and I think I just died laughing because of it. Thanks a lot.

Bigger version plz?

Comment

nekoi, ha ha! Brilliant!!

Comment

maybe the captain morgan's is part of what's wrong with the photos they've made. either they're drinking too much of it, or we're not drinking enough
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I see what people mean about the reflection on the surface or lack of it. To be honest it doesn't really bother me if the pictures look mismatched, I know absoleutly nothing about photoshop shop so to me they did an o.k job.

What i'm saying is, is this an easy oversight or was it just a rushed job?
                LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Nope nope, not good enough. Keller still has two arms. Lose one and it'll be perfect!

Comment

Tiny Teyla. Pirate Picardo. Mannequin Keller. Right-angles Ronon.GREEN!
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

HA! That is awesome. I'm dying laughing here.
                      My Livejournal
                      I watched all of the first four seasons of SGA last May. Here are my newbie impressions.

Comment

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55...ko/season5.png
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                        X