Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical question – what would you rather?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the point?

The renewal mostly depends on the end of season 4, and the beginning of season 5. They'll know in summer if there's a next season...

Oh, post 666-6

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The 5x10 will be aired in September, but the official decision will be given out at the end of October or November. I wanted to say that every 5x01-5x10 will count.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        First one, no question.

Waiting is easy, as long as that wait is not infinite.

if S5 was to be the last though, at least it looks to be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          The 5x10 will be aired in September, but the official decision will be given out at the end of October or November. I wanted to say that every 5x01-5x10 will count.
          I'm sorry that wrong. While SciFi can wait that long, they usually make their decision in August.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I hope they will give chance to Atlantis and Universe too in 2008.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I'm sorry that wrong. While SciFi can wait that long, they usually make their decision in August.
              You mean to say I was *right*?

Comment

Miracles do happen
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  I hope they will give chance to Atlantis and Universe too in 2008.
                  I don't think they'll run both shows in same time. Plus SGU will have probably a bigger budget.
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

The networks canceled almost every "classic" scifi series, so I hope the SG franchise will shine again.

Comment

I don't want them at the same time. Then Atlantis will stop in a year or two...

There's SO MUCH left to tell, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        I don't want them at the same time. Then Atlantis will stop in a year or two...

There's SO MUCH left to tell, imo.
                        I won't comment this
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Please don't.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            Please don't.
                            He tries to deny his positive feelings in the act of an anti fan.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Option E. PG15 is made the new enemy who is killed by Woosley

Only if I get to write my own dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by redrama9 View Post
                                A) Wait until January 2009 for season 5 to air with a guarantee of a sixth season

B) as it is now season 5 starting in July and the possibility of it being the last season

OPTION A all the way!

Who doesn't want a sixth season?!!!!!!!
                                I hope they go all the way to ten seasons and then movies as well!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X