Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you most/least looking forward to?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
    Which will more than likely be a few vague comments, a bit of tension between Ronon and McKay, and perhaps a kiss or two spaced out across the season, taking up all of about 5 to 10 minutes overall.
    I think you're right, chances are at the end of the season we'll look back and wonder what we were all worrying about. It'll get a few mentions here and there but it won't take up any considerable screen time and to be honest I'd rather see time spent on Ronon, Keller and Rodney than trying to force a romance else where.

As for what I'm looking forward to: well the season premiere obviously, JM promised space battles in The Daedalus Variations which will always win me over, The Shrine has a the potential to be wonderful and Whispers sounds like a great deal of fun.

I think they're probably the four episodes I'm looking forward to the most right now.

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
      I think you're right, chances are at the end of the season we'll look back and wonder what we were all worrying about. It'll get a few mentions here and there but it won't take up any considerable screen time and to be honest I'd rather see time spent on Ronon, Keller and Rodney than trying to force a romance else where.
      One can hope.

I'm looking forward to Daniel.
      I'm looking forward to more Teyla.
      I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Woolsey.
      I'm looking forward to more Keller, but am probably in the minority.
      I'm actually just looking forward to new episodes in general.

Comment

The only thing I'm interested in is how they dealt with Sam leaving and what's Sam's new position

Comment

I guess im looking forward to
          The Queen
          Prodigal
          Outsiders as it sounds like an awesme Team Episode
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I'm interested in "Search and Rescue", mid season eps with Daniel... And overall to see Woolsey as a new commander. Yeah, and hopefully one ep with Sam in later eps. That love triangular thing... seems to be a bit off.
            sigpic

Comment

Im hating the Whole love Triangle thing makes me want to Barf
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

looking forward to "the queen", "broken ties" and the mid-season two parter the most.

not looking forward to a love triangle, woolsey (unless his character changes, which it seems it will), and I'm undecided on an asgard appearance. to me, it seems a little pointless to bring one back just to (most likely) kill him soon after.

Comment

I have no interest in seeing the love triangle to be honest, but something tells me it's probably being blown out of all proportion...

Comment

When aren't things blown out of proportion here?
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      I have no interest in seeing the love triangle to be honest, but something tells me it's probably being blown out of all proportion...
                      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      When aren't things blown out of proportion here?
                      You mean like the Jason Momoa leaving in 2 years if he even leaves at all kinda out of proportion? Gotta love the internet fandom.
                      sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to: Seeing more Lorne in S5

Not looking forward to: The romance story lines and the Barbie Team

Comment

Remember that time that newspaper article was saying Sheppard would replace Carter as head of Atlantis. It was clearly false and yet it was blown out of proportion here.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Remember that time that newspaper article was saying Sheppard would replace Carter as head of Atlantis. It was clearly false and yet it was blown out of proportion here.
                            Yup. It's headlines my friend. People will see something and not even read between the lines let alone the actual article.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am looking foward to the asgard, daniel, micheal, todd, beckett, woolsey
                              and not to the love triangle
                              - Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
                              - When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
                              - Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
                              - Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Comment

I think the The Queen, The mid-season two parter, Daedalus Variations will be the best in the season. Tracker, Search and Rescue and Whispers seems to be only an "average" episode.

But I have to say, that almost every episode seems to be interesting. When I read the spoilers for season 4, I knew some episode won't be my favorite. But now I think Atlantis will step out from the shadow of SG-1 and they will have their best season. I can hope only it won't be the last.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X