No announcement yet.

Season 5 - Episodic Photography [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, but it's logical. After all, they're supposed to be the enemy, like the Goa'uld and Jaffa were.

Todd is more like the leader of the rebelling Jaffa on Chulak, so to speak. He'll live for a long while yet. I don't think they dare to kill him.

The ones that hunt people just for the thrill of the kill, those will die.

Wasn't Rhys a cutie?

And that's *so* Michael's wig!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I can't wait to see the Daedalus Variations stills. Very excited

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas
        Eight episode stills for 5.04 - THE DAEDALUS VARIATIONS have been added to the first post
        Thank you.

Comment

*squeeing* Thankyou Andreas
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            Phew, Lah, you agree! I thought there was a possibility of me being shot by you!

It's not that that's wrong with it...

In season 4 his dreads are, like I said, nice and full. If they wanted to make the tail a bit thinner, they should have done that with getting rid of some of the middle parts of it, but at least keep the front and side part full, if possible, or make them a bit thinner than the ones he already had.

What mostly bothers me, though, is the curly bit on top? It's really just like he cut the top dreads off, and left the rest hanging, and now they're mourning because their top buddies are gone.

Huh? *Should go check*
            If you read the new interview, Jason explains why the hair looks odd:

Spoiler:
            I think the whole episode -- of the first and second [episodes] -- is basically stunt wig. Except for maybe a day of real hair. And then we cut them out for the second episode. And then we had a master wig made. So the beginning of "Broken Ties" is all this wig.

OT

Spoiler:
            Is Gateworld moving slow for anyone else again?
            sigpic

Comment

A BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE AWESOME PICS ANDREAS! I can't wait for S5!!
              sigpic

Comment

Eight episode stills for 5.04 - THE DAEDALUS VARIATIONS have been added to the first post

Thanks. That alien weapon looks familiar.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Nice shots

Comment

Amazing pictures! Thanks much for sharing. I'm really excited about this episode now!

sigs by the talented CazzBlade, elephantgirl,CKO, kali1, csom, Luciana, Torri012 and rachel d..thanks so much!

Comment

Interesting new pictures!
                      I wonder if that dead guy is one of the new race?
                      If so he looks very human (from what we can see).

Comment

Thanks for the new pics.

Comment

Thanks to Andreas for the great pics!

Could these be the 'Kull Warrior-esque' guys, or are they DEFINATELY in First Contact/The Lost Tribe?

Comment

Thanks!
                            Mia: Don't you hate that?
                            Vincent: Hate what?
                            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                              Thanks to Andreas for the great pics!

Could these be the 'Kull Warrior-esque' guys, or are they DEFINATELY in First Contact/The Lost Tribe?
                              No, these are not the same as the aliens in First Contact. These seem to be more like the Foothold aliens. They will not be seen again in Season 5. The Kull warrior like aliens are the ones in First contact/The Lost Tribe, if I am correct.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                                No, these are not the same as the aliens in First Contact. These seem to be more like the Foothold aliens. They will not be seen again in Season 5. The Kull warrior like aliens are the ones in First contact/The Lost Tribe, if I am correct.
                                That's what I thought, but I thought the uniforms could imply something a but kull warrior like. Ah well

Comment

Working...
                                X