Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    It's a fair point.
    indeed, but it's now obsolete. You should try something new. You already know my reasons why I'm still watching SGA and I won't say them again
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

You want to see how bad it will get, riiiiight...

Comment

Cool episodic photos you got there!

Plus, the ladies of S5 looks stunning at the official cast photos.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          is it just me, or does keller seem a little out of place with the team and woolsey?
          If you look closely, you can see that although Keller is standing on the stairs behind Sheppard (her right foot is behind his leg), her right hand is actually in front of Sheppard's left arm. Very Escher-esque.

Comment

Publicity stills from Search and Rescue:

Spoiler:

These are full-size photos, but I had to reduce the resolution for GateWorld requirements.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

One does wonder, the Wraith must have one hell of a designer cos I love Teyla's frock. So simple yet looks so elegant with the Wraith internal ship lighting.

Comment

great thanks
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jcyw65 View Post
                  If you look closely, you can see that although Keller is standing on the stairs behind Sheppard (her right foot is behind his leg), her right hand is actually in front of Sheppard's left arm. Very Escher-esque.
                  Oh my... Not quite as bad as the mysterious extra arm from last year, though...

Comment

Urgh. I concede the point Lahela. Definitely photoshopped. I'm now quite embarrassed that I didn't see it before. You would think they would at least try to not make them look like they were hovering.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      Urgh. I concede the point Lahela. Definitely photoshopped. I'm now quite embarrassed that I didn't see it before. You would think they would at least try to not make them look like they were hovering.
                      Regrettably MGM is clueless as to how to make PR stills. I don't look at their other show's images, so maybe it's the same, or prehaps they just keep using the same people year after year and don't realize that the quality just doesn't improve.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        indeed, but it's now obsolete. You should try something new. You already know my reasons why I'm still watching SGA and I won't say them again
                        Yeah...but they're pathetic reasons.

Comment

Wait a minute!

*Eyeballs inconsistency*

She's NOT wearing the outfit that she was in "The Last Man" when she was, you know... That one scene...

And:

^Agrees with PG... He's getting a feeling of satisfaction just because we keep on responding to him, so we should stop.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            Wait a minute!

*Eyeballs inconsistency*

She's NOT wearing the outfit that she was in "The Last Man" when she was, you know... That one scene...

And:

^Agrees with PG... He's getting a feeling of satisfaction just because we keep on responding to him, so we should stop.
                            She is Teyla? Her clothing there looks similar to Beckett's in the Kindred pt 1.
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Yes, in The Last Man she was wearing the blue-ish blouse that she was taken in.

Yet in the new timeline, she's wearing those brown things...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                Yes, in The Last Man she was wearing the blue-ish blouse that she was taken in.

Yet in the new timeline, she's wearing those brown things...
                                Maybe Michael makes her change back into the blouse before he kills her.
                                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                                X