X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yay. A flashback episode.

Comment

only genii i wanna see is the hot chick from that episode "The Storm" unless there were other hot chicks i forgot about
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
        only genii i wanna see is the hot chick from that episode "The Storm" unless there were other hot chicks i forgot about
        I think she might be dead, i watch a behind the scenes of Atlantis and weir said the locked her up in the Brig but we never see her when they show the brig. unless they took her to earth. i don't know where to find a link to back this up so, sorry.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
          Hm, interesting Let's hope the Genii will actually appear in the ep as well.
          I think the genii will just get mentioned and not appear, unless it's in a flashback.

Comment

Originally posted by LT.Adams View Post
            I think she might be dead, i watch a behind the scenes of Atlantis and weir said the locked her up in the Brig but we never see her when they show the brig. unless they took her to earth. i don't know where to find a link to back this up so, sorry.
            They swapped her for Weir and the nukes in The Siege but the scene was cut...

Comment

I hope they bring back the Genii. They're devious!
              sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

OK so that was the bargaining chip and not just the C4, which Atlantis did not give them.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  My thoughts? Let's start here:

1. Shouldn't spoiler tags be used for anything S4 related, still? I for one haven't seen Trio yet as I'm from Europe.

2. How do we build the plural form of a word ending on '-y'? You take away the '-y', and you replace it with '-ies'. Could have avoided that fart in the title...

And I can't say nothing for the other things, as again, I haven't seen the ep yet.
                  Why would he use spoiler tags talking about s04 events ? You are on the s05 forum, I guess it`s kinda obvious that everyone who come here is supposed to have watched the whole s04, or else, why would be here?

Everything here is spoiler, I guess the only use for spoiler tags would be if someone were to mention something about the continuum or maybe AOT. For the rest... there`s no point...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
                    LOL Might be difficult to write a realistic jail break episode for her, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X