E
    R
    S

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

Euhm....McSwift...about the Deadalus Variations....It's not going be our Deadalus, but an AU Deadalus. Otherwise, Steven Caldwell would have been in command and not Captain Sobol. (BTW, could mean that the Deadalus they find is from an AU where the Navy runs the fleet. But that is just my idea.) Also, we should see how that ep end first, maybe the Phoenix is actually that AU ship salvaged and repaired. The change in the Time-Line could be that in the TLM-line they failed to salvage the vessel and had to build it themselves.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Well there is also Larrins race and the Genii whom we are allied with generally.
      Well, Larrin and her group are basically space pirates, and should not be trusted. If given the chance, they would take over Atlantis and the 304's.
      And with the Genii, i needn't say anything, you already know.

That's like saying we aren't responsible for the Ori coming to the MW. It is our fault that both happened.
      Well, technically, the Ancients are also responsible for this one. As the Ancients and the Ori were once the same. Its their (Ancients) mess we keep having to clean up.

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
      Honestly, it seems that the Daedalus and Apollo travel to Atlantis occationally.

According to spoilers...
      Spoiler:
      the Daedalus is appearing in The Daedalus Variations while the Apollo appears in The Lost Tribe (and possibly First Contact).
      So seems to be a fairly even pace with both vessels.
      They take turns ferrying equipment and supplies. When one is in PG, the other is in the MW, and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by pbutter View Post
        Well, Larrin and her group are basically space pirates, and should not be trusted. If given the chance, they would take over Atlantis and the 304's.
        And with the Genii, i needn't say anything, you already know.
        SO because they have questionable tactics means we should not ally ourselves with a group of very capable warriors with ships? I disagree as per the Genii they are our ally they just have some splinter factions like the NID.

Well, technically, the Ancients are also responsible for this one. As the Ancients and the Ori were once the same. Its their (Ancients) mess we keep having to clean up.
        They are not responsible for the Ori coming here we were plain and simple. Same with our waking the Wraith. YOu can't blame them for our screw ups.

They take turns ferrying equipment and supplies. When one is in PG, the other is in the MW, and vice versa.[/QUOTE]
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

SO because they have questionable tactics means we should not ally ourselves with a group of very capable warriors with ships? I disagree as per the Genii they are our ally they just have some splinter factions like the NID.
          Yes. You answered the question yourself. They kidnapped, tortured, and tried to murder someone from Earth, without provocation. And the Genii have tried to kill the expedition members on several occasions, even, Laden Radem had plans to kill off sheppard and co.

They are not responsible for the Ori coming here we were plain and simple. Same with our waking the Wraith. YOu can't blame them for our screw ups.
          It is their fault. The Ori are their people. Would you not blame Earth for the actions of the NID ?
          And the Wraith were going to wake sooner of later, it was just a matter of time. While, the blame for letting the Wraith evolve in the Galaxy is solely on the Ancients.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

I may be wrong in this and I admit that i don't know how long it took to build the Daedalus from scratch, but I think that Earth has the ability to produce 3 304s in two years. The Daedalus was brought out at the end of Atlantis season 2, the Odyssey came out middle of SG1 season 9 and the Korelev, and I know it was rushed, came out at the end of SG1 season 9.

There was another year until the Apollo was built and I imagine that the upgrading of the in service 304 with Unending upgrades will have a delay in the building of further ships, but I can't see why Earth can't build ships at the rate that it did in Season 9 SG1 and season 3 Atlantis.

If Earth has been building ships at this rate then I'd imagine that there may be another 304 out there that has been assigned to Earth. We won't of seen it though as there's no more SG1 series.

On the issue of what will happen if there were 3 304s available to Atlantis, can't they have a separate one stationed there all the time. The crews could do 6 month tours where they could do a month of training around Earth, a month to travel to Atlantis ( taking your time with sightseeing and reconnaissance and stuff) They could then do 3 months around Atlantis and then a month to travel back.

When the first ship begins its third month in Atlantis the second ship could leave Earth on route for Atlantis. The Supplying of Atlantis would be completed by all three ships and the ships would not be under the strain of constantly moving between galaxies.

Comment

It's Zelenka.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
              X