Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samantha replicator & Weir replicator I wounder of these two meet in season 5?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see that happening at all.
    The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
    The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
    The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
    You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
    You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mgf View Post
      Samantha replicator & Weir replicator I wounder if these two will meet in Season 5?

I wounder if these two will face it off against each other, considering the Samantha Replicator is a bad girl, while it looks like the Weir Replicator is a goodie who wants to find a way to ascend. I bet ya the writers are figuring out a way to look into a story with either one or perhaps both of them, if not in this coming season but in seasons to come.

I read about this somewhere, they face off in a giant ring
      Spoiler:
      full of jello!!!
      You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Originally posted by jnolan View Post
        I don't see that happening at all.
        I agree

http://www.post-gazette.com
        Q: Why is Torri Higginson being replaced on SciFi Channel's "Stargate:Atlantis" by Amanda Tapping? Higginson shouldn't lose her job just because Tapping's show, "Stargate SG-1," has been canceled.

-- Erik, Butler

Rob: Here's what "Stargate Atlantis" executive producer Joe Mallozzi offered as a response:

"The decision to bring the character of Samantha Carter (Tapping) onto the show was made independent of any decision made with regard to the Elizabeth Weir (Higginson) character. The truth is that once the decision had been made (re: Weir), there were a number of options open to us in terms of a replacement (three specific candidates come to mind). In the end, and after much discussion, we elected to go with Sam Carter."

Comment

Looks like some people will look for any excuse to make a board...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Noooooo! No more replicators……. please (I don’t like them).

Comment

Afraid so. Only 1 ep though. We think.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

but I'd love to see RepliCarter again
                Same here. You can't beat her attitude.
                Spoiler:
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  Looks like some people will look for any excuse to make a board...

What, you take for some kind of idiot? As far as I was aware Replicator Carter escaped after she got the SG1 team to kill off the young male replicator, who had a crush on the real carter. Do don’t go around pointing accusations about users starting up threads to simply get attention, buddy. Especially from threads started by writers who work in the industry, who came from genuine view point, not attention seekers.

In my line of work, I don't have time to waste going around on web forums playing games.
                  Last edited by mgf; 09 May 2008, 08:15 PM.
                  Jackson 4 Atlanta’s (i had that forum nic, but cant get the password for it, and all the emails I enter come back as not registered)

Comment

Have you seen "Reckoning"?

Comment

*Snort*

I guess some people wanna recycle EVERYTHING about SG-1 in Atlantis...

*Shudders at the thought of the anti-threads, then. And heck, even the common ones!*
                      Last edited by GoSpikey; 12 May 2008, 06:41 AM.

Comment

What, you take for some kind of idiot? As far as I was aware Replicator Carter escaped after she got the SG1 team to kill off the young male replicator, who had a crush on the real carter. Do don’t go around pointing accusations about users starting up threads to simply get attention, buddy. Especially from threads started by writers who work in the industry, who came from genuine view point, not attention seekers.

In my line of work, I don't have time to waste going around on web forums playing games.
                        yeah that was 811 Gemini
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Um no. She escaped in Gemini then died in Reckoning.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                          X