• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    going to..
    Hush.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcturus8 View Post
      It would be nice if we could find that Goa'uld crystal set that had Thor's mind on it (In The episode where Sam saved Thor's mind from Anubis's replicator infested ship). Then create an Asgard-form Replicator with no command code (Thor will makes up for this) so the nanites dont take over. Thor said their constant cloning left them with a rapidly degenerating disease. No organic, no disease.

SUPER THOR!!!

I hope not. As much as I love the Asgard they are no more. I'd say that
      Spoiler:

is quite a final end and a good one IMO.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
        Hush.
        My fav Buffy ep. Got a siggy from it on rotation.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

why didnt the asgard download theirs minds into robot bodies of themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
            why didnt the asgard download theirs minds into robot bodies of themselves?
            No offense but IMHO because it's a stupid idea.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by nova View Post
                im not gonna post a long idea, more a suggestion;

the asguard stored there minds/beings in the computer, if their bodies died? right

so what if when they gave all the asgaurd knowledge to us, they hid, there minds, so when we get more advanced, we find it, and master cloning, and can revive them?

just a suggestion, prob not for s5, maybe s6 ?
                Who do you want to return? I have no idea who the asgaurd are. How difficult is it to spell A S G A R D? You don't need a masters in English. On top of that, are you taking the piss out of us with that way of writing?

Comment

Integrabyte, I must say I love your 'The X-Files' signature(s)! I really must finally watch all the dvd's I bought, lol! Got all of those, the painfully expensive separate ones.

And yes, bad spelling hurts everybody's eyes.

PS: Don't you just LOVE capitals in the correct places?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

This is not a slam to the OP, just a friendly observation.
                    This forum, like other forms of communication, has it's own culture, rules and ideas of what polite "speech" is. Here the norm is to use complete words, sentences and appropriate grammer as much as possible. Always allowing that for some, English is not their first language. The quick comeback and posting of emoticons is also OK. It is considered, from what I have seen anyway, by the majority of posters, that text speak, the type of communication used on cell phones and in some gaming forums, is impolite and almost an "in your face" challenge to the other posters. If your goal is communicating your thoughts and opinions about Stargate with others of like-mind, it would benefit you to use the accepted forms of communication here on the board.
                    PS - People are quick to defend the proper spelling of their favorite characters here, it's best to thank them for the correction and move on!
                    Again all meant in the spirit of "flocking and togetherness" (sorry Jack and PG15)

Comment

Working...
                    X