This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    Bill Lee! I dunno why I blanked on his last name. I loved the moan-a-minute title! that is brilliant!
    It's kinda fitting really
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      It's kinda fitting really
      hun, that is spot-on! mental green for ya!

Comment

Keller has a new nickname .

Comment

hun, that is spot-on! mental green for ya!
          heehee thank you!

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Keller has a new nickname .
          She does Sorry i can be a bit slow
          sigpic

Comment

heehee thank you!

She does Sorry i can be a bit slow
            Nope hun, teggy wants to name Keller moan-a-minute not rodney! Rodney is moan-a-minute though...he got the name first. So it is "official" Rodney is whiner-in-chief.

Comment

Nope hun, teggy wants to name Keller moan-a-minute not rodney! Rodney is moan-a-minute though...he got the name first. So it is "official" Rodney is whiner-in-chief.

You are quick . Keller has a new nick...
              Spoiler:
              s..... seconds

Comment

Judging by the results, basically all the female characters should leave? Does the Stargate Atlantis fans have a problem with women or something? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                  Judging by the results, basically all the female characters should leave? Does the Stargate Atlantis fans have a problem with women or something? lol
                  Most fans (or the ones here) are women, I really don't understand why really. It's a mystery.

Edit: Actually I do know... Female characters are so badly written that they don't feel part of the story/game anymore. They are only there to look pretty and be the damsels in distress for our heroes to be all heroic when the need arises. That's not the kind of female characters most female fans would like to see. They are being butchered.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Most fans (or the ones here) are women, I really don't understand why really. It's a mystery.

Edit: Actually I do know... Female characters are so badly written that they don't feel part of the story/game anymore. They are only there to look pretty and be the damsels in distress for our heroes to be all heroic when the need arises. That's not the kind of female characters most female fans would like to see. They are being butchered.
                    I'm quite happy with how the female characters are been written and how do you know what most female fans want.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      I'm quite happy with how the female characters are been written and how do you know what most female fans want.
                      I don't but it's a general observation.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yep he got it first

Spoiler:
                        s..... seconds
                        Um ok dumbo here......I don't get it

I know i know i'm slow on the uptake
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          they write bad so well
                          » They should stop trying to write good

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                          Does the Stargate Atlantis fans have a problem with women or something? lol
                          » Most of us are women. And what FH said.

Comment

^^ I don't just want some of the women gone. I have a whole list of characters I want to see gone!

...a list I won't get into, lest I get angry responses from all sections of fandom.

There are definitely some guys on there. Trust me.
                            "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Spoiler:
                              s..... seconds
                              you wish!

Yep he got it first

Um ok dumbo here......I don't get it

I know i know i'm slow on the uptake
                              Teggy was being a wee bit norty hun. ignore the norty, otherwise he is ok.

I am female (according to my obgyn ) BUT I want Rodney and Carson gone... oh wait they act like a "damsel in distress" much of the time so they might not count as males.

Comment

I don't think being male or female has anything to do with it, it's just the female characters that they have now are generally written worse than the male ones for some reason.

Or they are just terrible characters like Keller who are brought in to replace good characters.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X