Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know he isn't a main character but, Dr. Carson Beckett should not be coming back, he's dead, get over it.

And why all this hate against Keller?
    http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Originally posted by panzor View Post
      I know he isn't a main character but, Dr. Carson Beckett should not be coming back, he's dead, get over it.

And why all this hate against Keller?
      Let's see... she's a whiny annoying character, not old enough to be a CMO.

Supposedly a wallflower, who knows all about drinking games (how does that work?)

Her idea of tragedy is not getting invited to parties, while Ronon's is losing everything

She's at the centre of a pathetic love triangle because TPTB obviously think that pairing her up with two popular character will make people love her. WRONG.

I love Jewel, but this character is a joke. The curse of Firefly may not have got the show axed, but it's handed Jewel the least likable character in the history of the Stargate franchise.

TPTB are perfectly happy to cut popular characters like Beckett and Weir, but Keller, in all her insipidness, will never go anywhere, because TPTB are infatuated with her. That in itself is enough to annoy the hell out of people

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post

Supposedly a wallflower, who knows all about drinking games (how does that work?)

Her idea of tragedy is not getting invited to parties, while Ronon's is losing everything

She's at the centre of a pathetic love triangle because TPTB obviously think that pairing her up with two popular character will make people love her. WRONG.

I love Jewel, but this character is a joke. The curse of Firefly may not have got the show axed, but it's handed Jewel the least likable character in the history of the Stargate franchise.

TPTB are perfectly happy to cut popular characters like Beckett and Weir, but Keller, in all her insipidness, will never go anywhere, because TPTB are infatuated with her. That in itself is enough to annoy the hell out of people
        Thats actully a realy good point..or points whatever
        Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          Teyla is still only third?? damn, this forum needs more czechs here
          » LOL @ the last part

Spoiler:

» Yup. To the bolded part especially.

» And for those who think Carson is dead, get over it blah blah blah - I'm sure you wouldn't just get over it if it was someone like SAM.

Comment

So...what, it's jealousy then?

[snip]
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 04 June 2008, 05:26 AM.

Comment

More votes. Good .

Comment

Good points! Let me go on:

- Shes a doctor, still she whines about walking a short distance. (Exercise is good for you're health!)

- She has no combat skills.

- She has no survivor skills (oh, yeah, she did watch the Survivor show..)

- She founds out that Rodney's broken up his engagement, BAM! She asked him out.

- Mmm, what about Ronon then, ah well, she can probably juggle them both...

- She talks about Zelenka like he is some sort of hair-smelling-perv (what did that sweet man ever do to deserve that?)

Anyone fill in, surely I have forgotten something

Yah for and
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                  Good points! Let me go on:

- Shes a doctor, still she whines about walking a short distance. (Exercise is good for you're health!)

- She has no combat skills.

- She has no survivor skills (oh, yeah, she did watch the Survivor show..)

- She founds out that Rodney's broken up his engagement, BAM! She asked him out.

- Mmm, what about Ronon then, ah well, she can probably juggle them both...

- She talks about Zelenka like he is some sort of hair-smelling-perv (what did that sweet man ever do to deserve that?)

Anyone fill in, surely I have forgotten something

Yah for and
                  You forgot to say that she likes to be around dead people .

The BIG 6-0 .

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    Teyla is still only third?? damn, this forum needs more czechs here
                    I think I can help with that Many people from Czech forums have registration in GW, but don´t write here. I can ask them to vote for Teyla. With their "love" for Teyla, I am sure she can "win"

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      I think I can help with that Many people from Czech forums have registration in GW, but don´t write here. I can ask them to vote for Teyla. With their "love" for Teyla, I am sure she can "win"
                      That wouldn't be fair... You're rigging the poll... (not that it's fair play now of course)
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                        Can she really "Beat" Keller now?

Comment

Yeah, you are right. I gave up. I know lots of people who don´t like her and are registrated here but not enough to beat Keller. But for me, it´s enough to see her in one of "medal" positions

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

and Zelenka is still safe

Comment

» They've heard I give lobotomies to anyone who hates Radek.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                » They've heard I give lobotomies to anyone who hates Radek.
                                Not mentioning the crowd of angry Czech fans heading the way to anyone who would hate Radek. I think Mallozzi and co. should be really careful with Radek.

Comment

Working...
                                X